Post Thanks / Like

Anyone Know About and Have Used VooDoo Ride Car-Care Chemicals??

I was at my local Mill`s Fleet-Farm (farmer`s supply chain in Upper Midwest) and noticed a display offering a new line of car care chemicals from Voodoo Ride. First impression? Black bottles with colorful skull-and-bones logo. Not a lot of product offerings (on purpose; fewer products to "simplify" the detailing process, according to the company website) and somewhat "higher" prices that other OTC (over-the-counter) offerings from more mainstream brands, like Mother`s, Meguiar`s , Armour-All, or Turtle Wax.
    Having just received a substantial order from the Autopia Store of Meg`s Detailer Line, Poor Boy`s World, and Optimum Polymer Technologies car-care products for my detailing hobby, it was outside my financial consideration to purchase and try this product line. I MIGHT try their 3-in-1 Polish which sounds like an All-in-One (AIO), but it will have to wait.

Has anyone tried any of their products and what are they like? I have a feeling they are trying to break into the OTC brick-n-mortar store market, much like Surf City did with Walmart, but on a smaller market scale to coincide with their manufacturing product volume.
    I did see a review on AutoGeek from 2010 that said not to waste your time or money with this product line; but that was then, this is now.

So, if you are in the Midwest or traveling through the area, you may want to check out these products at a Mills Fleet-Farm (Not to be confused with Blaine`s Farm-n-Fleet) in the automotive section.
    (Sorry, no web link to Voodooo Ride due to forum rules. Just Google it yourself)
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone Know About and Have Used VooDoo Ride Car-Care Chemicals??

So I am bumping my own thread because Fleet farm is clearance/closing out its line of VooDoo Ride car care products. Apparently they never sold well enough and for the price of the product, it was hard to compete price-wise with more mainstream car-care products from Meg`s, Mothers, and Turtle Wax on the same shelf.
    I bought their liquid Wax-n-Shine for $4.25 just because I needed (wanted) another wax for door and trunk jams or even under the hood or for bicycles, lawnmowers, and snowblowers (Yes, I clean and "detail" the last three) or for painted home appliances and window slides. It is winter here in Wisconsin as I type (13" of new snow and now 0°F outside) so it will have to wait until "warmer" weather to try it on a vehicle. Then again, I COULD wax the snow shovels so any wet-n-heavy snow does not stick to it (Don`t laugh, it really works! Only you,Captain Obvious!)....
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone Know About and Have Used VooDoo Ride Car-Care Chemicals??

I remember seeing them at Pep
    Boys and looked upon the manufacturer name on the bottle but
    They didn’t appear to make any other better known products. Dale Earnhardt Jr endorsed them at first if they are who I’m thinking of. Probably a smaller version of Surf City Garage. I liked some of their stuff.
    2014 Ford Mustang GT Track Pack- Black
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado- Summit White
    2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited- Silver

Thread Information