I like the Kwazar bottles both the double sprayer and the pump sprayer. As you can see on the pump sprayer they have seals for different kind of chemicals. Red for acid and black for solvent and petrolium based and blue for all around and dark blue for high alkaline products. Know those is not offered on here and the double sprayer is just different colors with the same seals in them sadly. Pump sprayer is acid red bottle or solvent and petrolium based black bottle. The blue foamer is all around blue bottle. When I want a fine mist spray bottles that don`t double sprayes meguiars grey spray head with the original spray bottle works great so far with most of the chemicals. So if you have a chemical that is on the outer end of ph level or solvent based. I would look up a sprayer head and a bottle that suits the chemical based product you are going to use it with.

If you like Meguiars d140 wheel brightener I would recommend to get a kwazar pressure pump sprayer the red one that is for acid. It`s easy to pump up and gives you a nice even coverage and goes fast to apply. And there is parts to get if the sprayer head seals breaks.

https://www.autopia-carcare.com/kwaz...y-bottles.html

Then I like sprayers from Epoca and Mesto and Gloria too