Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What is your favorite rinseless wash ?

jatleson- OK, thanks for the explanation. I`ll be thinking about the FR when it comes time to restock Sounds like just the thing for most of what I do with IUDJ (and I`d been planning to add the JB at some point).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    Pinnacle washless with Carnauba. One of, if not the, most glossy of the bunch.
    Do you mean waterless? Can this be used as a rinsless with a different ratio ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pgp View Post
    Do you mean waterless? Can this be used as a rinsless with a different ratio ?
    I mis-understood the thread, was thinking it was a waterless thread. My bad. I’ll add Pinnacle Rinseless as my input, which has similar qualities (carnauba, good gloss, especially when used as a QD). I like both when my car wears a carnauba LSP/topper.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jatleson View Post
    ... I just did a car with all Garry Dean products - Stripper Soap, EVO AIO, Force Field Pro 5 coating, Force Field Boost. Now a quick rinseless with FR and it is good to go, no additional steps needed.
    If my suspicion is right, then it doesn`t surprise me that Garry`s products work well, because my suspicion is that his products are made by the Ultima/Sonus/Four Star camp, not far from where he`s located, with Garry`s input of course.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WaxAddict View Post
    If my suspicion is right, then it doesn`t surprise me that Garry`s products work well, because my suspicion is that his products are made by the Ultima/Sonus/Four Star camp, not far from where he`s located, with Garry`s input of course.
    Things that make you go HMMMMM. Regardless, it is good stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Not identical but do seem similar. Just pricey though.

Keep the Blues Alive! BadgerRivFan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I’ve really been enjoying using The Gloss Shop’s new Sublime Express Wash rinseless wash. If you like D114 and/or N914, you will really like this product.

The cleaning ability is great and it dries quickly. All you need to do is waive a Griots PFM towel near this stuff and it dries to a streak free finish. You can easily dry an entire vehicle with a 16x16 PFM and it hardly feels wet. A very unique product.

The price is reasonable and not anywhere near Garry Dean’s. What is your favorite rinseless wash ?

If you like rinseless/waterless products that leave nothing behind, definitely check this one out.
    Al S.

​"Blues done made me wild... got deep down in my soul"
    - Buddy Guy
    Likes rwright liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I like forever rinseless. Besides having great slickness and smelling nice, it also reinforces my acrylic coating with every usage. It is really expensive though.
    Thanks VitreousHumor thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I figured that was the case too considering all his early stuff online was using Ultima and Sonus products and I think may have even had video there

I imagined he had them produce his line of products considering most don’t have a chemical factory if there own let alone chemists lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by annoyingmouse View Post
    I like forever rinseless. Besides having great slickness and smelling nice, it also reinforces my acrylic coating with every usage. It is really expensive though.
    It is pricey. I use it at 1 oz to gallon dilution for everything (rinseless, prewash, final wipe down), so I figure it is a little less than 4 a gallon. I`m also a fan of the guy who sets goals, hustles and makes it happen, regardless of the industry. For that alone, I`m willing to give his products a shot.

Post Thanks / Like

I`m also a fan of the guy who sets goals, hustles and makes it happen, regardless of the industry. For that alone, I`m willing to give his products a shot.
    That.

Garry is Good People. While I sometimes snicker (or worse) over his online persona, and I sure don`t agree with him on some topics (to put it mildly!), he`s 100% stand-up and somebody I`m happy to patronize. There are a few Detailing Supply companies I simply *hate* doing business with, but that`s not the case with Garry.

I`ll have to do some thinking/figuring about which of his Rinseless approaches is right for me, but one way or another I sure plan to do business with *him*.

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite for vehicles in decent shape - Garry Dean`s Forever Rinseless (I`ll assume if you are doing a rinseless, the vehicle is decent). Have and tried Griots, McKee`s and the original IUDJ, all good. They pail in comparison to Forever Rinseless. Great cleaning, great gloss, the slickness is unbelievable and I get 3 months protection using the rinseless dilution (1 ounce to a gallon). It is my go to rinseless, quick touch up, interior wipe down and sometimes use as LSP after a traditional wash. Wouldn`t use if planning additional correcting/polishing/LSP`ing after, but great results as a one and done product.
    Question - when you say you get "3 months of protection using the rinseless dilution" how does a that happen? Is there some kind of wax in this product?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob m View Post
    Question - when you say you get "3 months of protection using the rinseless dilution" how does a that happen? Is there some kind of wax in this product?
    I just happen to be checking e-mail now. My wife took my project for the day out. FR has the acrylics that are in the rest of his line. First time I used it, I was shooked at how slick the paint was. It is great as a rinseless, also great for exterior glass.

Here are some pictures for attention (got the front clip coated last night, full write up to follow):

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tc99m View Post
    I use WG Uber on non-ceramic LSPs and Mckees N-914 on Ceramic Coated cars.
    Why not Uber on Ceramic Coated cars? Thanks.

TTQ B4U
    Post Thanks / Like

WG Uber. I get it by the gallon when it`s on sale BOGO or around the holidays when Gift Certs are popular.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information