Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What is your favorite rinseless wash ?

Griots brilliant shine rinseless is a undiscovered gem. As good as McKee’s N-914

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Chas liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

1. ONR
    2. Wolfgang Uber Rinseless
    3. Mckee`s 37 Rinse Free Wash & Wax, excellent product to be used as a standalone detail spray/drying aid, so much lubrication and cleaning ability.

Post Thanks / Like

Really liking the newer Opti coat no rinse.

Post Thanks / Like

I know some have issues with Pure rinseless but used it twice on cquartz topped with PA cosmic and it cleans well. Has a great feel and a lot of lubricity

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody have some kind of input (good or bad) on nanoskin`s rinse free wash? At first glance it looks like a copy of the now discontinued Meguiar`s D114... Could be another possible option for guys that are looking for a rinseless wash that leaves "nothing" behind.

Post Thanks / Like

What is your favorite rinseless wash ?

Quote Originally Posted by SNP209 View Post
    Anybody have some kind of input (good or bad) on nanoskin`s rinse free wash? At first glance it looks like a copy of the now discontinued Meguiar`s D114... Could be another possible option for guys that are looking for a rinseless wash that leaves "nothing" behind.
    Is the Mckee’s RW similar to D114?

Whats the big deal on leaving some polymers behind? I like the feel of Uber, OCNR on the paint with the extra slickness.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kjeeper View Post
    Is the Mckee’s RW similar to D114?

Whats the big deal on leaving some polymers behind? I like the feel of Uber, OCNR on the paint with the extra slickness.
    McKee`s has a couple different rinseless washes. Their N-914 formula is similar to D114.

Products that leave nothing behind are mainly for the ceramic coating crowd, IMHO. Coatings can potentially become "clogged" from polymers and gloss enhancers that are left on the paint which impacts their self cleaning ability and water behavior. Also I have read that if you opt for a rinseless/waterless wash prior to paint correction, it is advantageous to use a pure cleaner that leaves nothing behind because those polymers/gloss enhancers can contribute to gumming up your pads. Not sure how much truth there is to that as I`ve used UWW+ prior to the few times I have done paint correction without any problems, but I can certainly see the merit behind it.

TBH, the nanoskin product I was referring to caught my eye because it is pretty cheap at $22/gallon with a dilution ration of 1:128. The fact that it is potentially a D114 clone is just a bonus as I was sort of in the market for something like that anyways. I was gifted some of the new Griot`s Brilliant Finish rinseless wash so might as well give that a shot and go from there.

Post Thanks / Like

Mckees 914 saw a video on fenylab rinseless it had neat properties of not beading up when it’s sprayed on ceramic coat cars and I supposed to clean like a high ph pre soak it’s next on my list waiting until spring so it doesn’t freeze when fedex chucks it in my yard

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by William_Wallace View Post
    Mckees 914 saw a video on fenylab rinseless it had neat properties of not beading up when it’s sprayed on ceramic coat cars and I supposed to clean like a high ph pre soak it’s next on my list waiting until spring so it doesn’t freeze when fedex chucks it in my yard

Feynlab pure rinseless is some potent stuff. The claims of it being on the thicker side and cleaning like a pre-soak are legit. There was a thread on it not too long ago:

WW/RW Showdown - N-914 vs Feynlab Pure Rinseless

Post Thanks / Like

Pure is very viscous and feels like it has a high lubricity. Has a gel like cling that doesn’t want to run off like 914.

Don’t get me wrong 914 and griots pure rinseless are great coating washes but I do believe this is a coating maintenance wash. Problems did occur on non coated cars though. Removing or gumming up the sealants and wax.

Possibly may be to moving topper. I gotta use up my cosmic so will be pure rinslessing followed by cosmic monthly

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information