Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What is your favorite rinseless wash ?

Quote Originally Posted by GBGT View Post
    Why not Uber on Ceramic Coated cars? Thanks.
    Uber leaves polymers behind. Where as N-914 leaves nothing behind. I don`t mind the polymers over sealants and waxes. Sometimes it even enhances the water behavior. IMHO it reduces the water behavior on my coated cars.

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve used UWW,Megs D114,and Pinnacle. I think that the D114 cleans the best and the Pinnacle is the glossiest. The UWW is between the two.

I`m wanting to try The Gloss Shop products. I do,however, have over 1/2 gal. each of the Pinnacle and the D114. And a couple bottles of the UWW concentrate.

Oh,and I just ordered some Griot`s Foaming Surface prep,Surface Wash and Foaming Poly Gloss.

Am I getting like Accumulator? Less his skill and attention to detail,of course. :-)

PS: Apparently,I have two user names. The other one is Older. My original one wasn`t working.

PSS: Moderator: Is there a way to eliminate one? Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Prange/Older- Heh heh, if you were *really* like me you`d have some IUDJ along with those other RWs Couldn`t resist an opportunity to post something about how I like that stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: What is your favorite rinseless wash ?

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Prange/Older- Heh heh, if you were *really* like me you`d have some IUDJ along with those other RWs Couldn`t resist an opportunity to post something about how I like that stuff!
    I thought about getting IUDJ a few years ago, but I had way too many RW`s at the time. Unlike now

You have talked me into trying FK1000p. A friend of mine has a tin and he loves it.

And I`m just about out of 476s. I do,however have 3/4ths of a tin of 915. The 915 was my go-to on my wife`s Infiniti. It really looked great on her Graphite Shadow colored car. It also lasted a year on her low-mileage,garage-kept car.

Post Thanks / Like

Pinnacle washless with Carnauba

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ernman View Post
    Pinnacle washless with Carnauba
    I should probably send you the remainder of my bottle. This is my least favorite. It was the first one I tried and I almost never tried another. Back when Nick (McKees) was with AG he tried to tell me I was using it wrong. I like Nick but there is only so many ways to do a rinseless wash. Definitely not user error in this case.

What other rinseless products have you tried and what do you like about Pinnacle? I didn’t find it to be slick or leave a good shine or encapsulate dirt very well.

Post Thanks / Like

*BUMP* this thread since there`s not a whole lot I can find about Forever rinseless online.

I`m looking for a new waterless product, wanted something with a lot of added protection. The SIO2 infused waterless`es from Wolfgang and others look good, but are expensive and are just RTU. $80 for a gallon you gotta use straight for waterless would kill my pocket book. Someone in another thread brought up IUDJ+Juice Boost. That`s just about perfect for what I`m after, not cheap but not too expensive for what you get, well to me anywho. So I looked on Garry`s site and see Forever Rinseless. It`s cheaper than IUDJ+Juice Boost by a good amount. But I can`t find any comparisons of the 2. Is IUDJ+Boost worth the extra $$$?

Post Thanks / Like

Never tried it but mixing ech20 with a sio2 sealant has never gave me the inkling to try anything else. You’ll be adding protection by way of sio2 sealant and that Ech20 gloss is NICE!

The right up I read said it’s like IUDJ and infinite Force Field (his coating?) had a baby this would be it. Says can be used as stand alone protection or to add to the Force Field coating. Sounds like what your looking for.

I’d still say give the Merlin’s mix a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Never tried it but mixing ech20 with a sio2 sealant has never gave me the inkling to try anything else. You’ll be adding protection by way of sio2 sealant and that Ech20 gloss is NICE!

The right up I read said it’s like IUDJ and infinite Force Field (his coating?) had a baby this would be it. Says can be used as stand alone protection or to add to the Force Field coating. Sounds like what your looking for.

I’d still say give the Merlin’s mix a try.

Looking into getting some rinseless for this winter. Could I mix the rinseless solution with Beadmaker or is that a no-no?

Post Thanks / Like

I’d say yes... but seeing as beadmaker isn’t so durable don’t know if it would benefit. That Merlin’s mix gives you bout a week and the sio2 sealant is more durable.

I’d say give it a shot 2oz Ech2o and maybe 4oz of BM?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    .. I looked on Garry`s site and see Forever Rinseless. It`s cheaper than IUDJ+Juice Boost by a good amount. But I can`t find any comparisons of the 2. Is IUDJ+Boost worth the extra $$$?
    I too would like to see some reviews/comparisons.... by reliable, objective, people who aren`t fanboys

One thing that gives me pause is that he "recommends" that you only mix up one gallon at a time, which I interpret as "it goes bad after a while". Wonder if that`s really the case...it`d be a deal-breaker for me, but maybe not for others who go through it a lot faster.

And, again, this is maybe just me...I like the idea of *not* using the expensive stuff for everything all the time. If/when I try the IUDJ + JB, I`ll basically use that as a SprayWax after I`ve let something else do the heavy lifting.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    I too would like to see some reviews/comparisons.... by reliable, objective, people who aren`t fanboys

One thing that gives me pause is that he "recommends" that you only mix up one gallon at a time, which I interpret as "it goes bad after a while". Wonder if that`s really the case...it`d be a deal-breaker for me, but maybe not for others who go through it a lot faster.

And, again, this is maybe just me...I like the idea of *not* using the expensive stuff for everything all the time. If/when I try the IUDJ + JB, I`ll basically use that as a SprayWax after I`ve let something else do the heavy lifting.
    Does Gary even have Fanboys? Adam`s has craaaazy fanboys, If anything you`d need to find reliable, objective reviews by people who don`t think he`s a scum of the earth scam artist. The few videos I`ve found on YT with other people using his products, the comments are chocked full of people absolutely trashing him. I read a comment on an IUDJ video where the person complained about it`s awful dilution ratio, which is 1/4oz per gallon. Whether or not you like the product, or think it`s expensive. How can you moan about that dilution ratio? lol. People just don`t want to ever say anything nice about dude. I`ll probably order a 16oz of Forever to try it out, as I doubt I`ll ever be able to find a subjective review. And the other product I was all hyped on ordering (Feynlab Pure Rinseless) turned out to be a wax and sealant stripping mess apparently

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike lambert View Post
    Griot’s rinseless wash and wax, extremely versatile product. Pre soak, wash, rinse aid , drying aid, clay lube, and detailer.
    And the smell is AMAZING!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    Does Gary even have Fanboys? Adam`s has craaaazy fanboys, If anything you`d need to find reliable, objective reviews by people who don`t think he`s a scum of the earth scam artist. The few videos I`ve found on YT with other people using his products, the comments are chocked full of people absolutely trashing him... People just don`t want to ever say anything nice about dude. .
    The way Garry comes across online kinda lends itself to extreme opinions both pro and con. Garry`s uhm....Online Personna...makes him an easy target for people who like to denigrate others. I`ll readily admit he comes across as, uhm...somebody I wouldn`t want to get stuck in an elevator with...but again, in my limited dealings with him he was 100% stand-up and I admire and respect him (which I sure don`t say lightly).

And more to the point, I have *ZERO*criticisms of the IUDJ. None at all. Period. And I`m no fan of RWs in general.

..I`ll probably order a 16oz of Forever to try it out, as I doubt I`ll ever be able to find a subjective review.
    I think you meant "an OBJECTIVE" review If you do get some Forever Rinseless, I`d love to hear what you think of it. If you happen to discuss this stuff with him when you order, I`d also be interested to hear what he has to say about "why choose that over IUDJ + JB", although you might have to, uhm...nudge him out of "all my stuff is wonderful!"-salesman mode

Post Thanks / Like

I have zero experience with any rinseless washes but plan on picking one up for winter.

I am looking at McKee’s 37 n-914 as a first go at it. Is there any sort of pre-spray I should get to spray the panel with prior? (Remember I will be doing this for winter cleaning). I have actually though about just going to the pay n spray and washing the spraying the grime off and then doing the rinseless wash? Good idea or bad idea?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information