Post Thanks / Like

Question A Through List Of Retailers With The Best Prices For Your Needed Supplies?

I tried the search button but came up empty.

Is there a through list of retailers who have the best quality stuff we need (micro fiber towels, wash buckets, wash mitts, wash soap etc.), at the cheapest prices you can possibly get it for?

Or could we start one here?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A Through List Of Retailers With The Best Prices For Your Needed Supplies?

Per forum rules, I don`t think a thread like this is viable....?

Post Thanks / Like

Google would be your friend.

Post Thanks / Like

Only for things not sold by AG or Autopia. They are very nice to us here and it costs them money to run this forum. This forum is the best around because we can discuss other products not sold here. All the other forums only want you to discuss their brands of products. Let’s not do anything for Autopia to change the rules!
    Likes Strong66, Coleroad, BudgetPlan1 liked this post
    Thanks Coleroad, Bert, Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike lambert View Post
    Google would be your friend.
    Been there, too much to research for each thing needed thats why I figured a run down here would be easier.

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Only for things not sold by AG or Autopia. They are very nice to us here and it costs them money to run this forum. This forum is the best around because we can discuss other products not sold here. All the other forums only want you to discuss their brands of products. Let’s not do anything for Autopia to change the rules!
    Thats fine, I`m just saying about specific items, sometimes your local store isn`t the one with the best price...

Post Thanks / Like

No offense intended here but this thread would not be considered good taste given the sponsor of this forum. We can discuss products ad-nauseam but when we start pointing people to other sites for best prices it’s like advertising for the competitors of Autopia/AutoGeek stores. It’s tough to point potential customers to another site for a specific product without thinking that they won’t potentially shop that site. In a nutshell it isn’t Autopia’s position to advertise for competing sites. It costs plenty to keep a forum like this one going. Please support the sponsors where possible. Talk about non sponsored products as you please but no links or prices to other retail detailing sites. This thread will be closed.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thread Information