Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Results 106 to 110 of 110

Thread: AMMO NYC FROTHe

  1. #106

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: AMMO NYC FROTHe

    Another problem with some of his products. Like Skin, it just isn`t that great. Not bad, but for the price? I`ve seen heads up on YT with it and sealants that are like a 1/4th the price, and they work better and last longer. FROTHe seems like a really good product, maybe the best for WW. And it`s not crazy crazy expensive. When I`m working again I`m sure even though I complain about his prices, I`ll order the FROTHe kit with the sprayer and towels. lol Oddly enough his towels are $15 for 6.That`s a really good deal, especially considering his interior brushes are like $60 bucks lol. A shame he`ll never release his stuff in gallons jugs, I`d probably buy a gallon of FROTHe. I`ve seen nothing but stellar feedback on it
    Thanks acuRAS82 thanked for this post

  2. #107

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    491
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: AMMO NYC FROTHe

    When I bought the frothe I emailed him (quick to answer) and he said frothe would only last a year but that was the safe answer. Hes a stand up dude and has good products (I like hydrate) its wierd I just dont like paying for shipping. If frothe was $45 with free shipping Id buy


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #108

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: AMMO NYC FROTHe

    Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    Another problem with some of his products. Like Skin, it just isn`t that great. Not bad, but for the price? I`ve seen heads up on YT with it and sealants that are like a 1/4th the price, and they work better and last longer. FROTHe seems like a really good product, maybe the best for WW. And it`s not crazy crazy expensive. When I`m working again I`m sure even though I complain about his prices, I`ll order the FROTHe kit with the sprayer and towels. lol Oddly enough his towels are $15 for 6.That`s a really good deal, especially considering his interior brushes are like $60 bucks lol. A shame he`ll never release his stuff in gallons jugs, I`d probably buy a gallon of FROTHe. I`ve seen nothing but stellar feedback on it
    If you have an interest in the brushes he uses, they`re just bridled glue brushes from Solo (https://www.solobrushes.com/products...lue-brush-429/)

  4. #109

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: AMMO NYC FROTHe

    Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    When I bought the frothe I emailed him (quick to answer) and he said frothe would only last a year but that was the safe answer. He’s a stand up dude and has good products (I like hydrate) it’s wierd I just don’t like paying for shipping. If frothe was $45 with free shipping I’d buy


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wholeheartedly agree with you, he is incredibly nice and very responsive to e-mails. I think he`s a stand-up guy and that`s the reason I`d like to purchase more of his products, to support him and the content he creates. Just hard to justify the shipping when its 1/3 the cost of the product. Maybe someday.

  5. #110

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: AMMO NYC FROTHe

    Quote Originally Posted by Chas View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree with you, he is incredibly nice and very responsive to e-mails. I think he`s a stand-up guy and that`s the reason I`d like to purchase more of his products, to support him and the content he creates. Just hard to justify the shipping when its 1/3 the cost of the product. Maybe someday.

    Larry plus a lot of the other detailing companies imho should sell on Amazon. I get boutique stuff at B&M stores being exclusive. But if I could go on Amazon and get same day shipping on Ammo NYC I`d buy some. $10 shipping PLUS I might have to wait 4-5 days for it to come from NY? no thanks. I was thrilled when I was able to get some Gyeon stuff on Amazon with same day shipping. And since I did it to make money, sometimes same day wasn`t just me being impatient. But necessary for me to make $$$. When I can get a comparable product shipped same day, for maybe less than 3+ day shipping from across the country? Yeah, I`m not going with the 3+ day one. If AGO merged with Amazon and I could get anything same day though, I`d be broke lol.

 

 
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ammo nyc
    By RDKC in forum Auto Detailing Videos
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-14-2016, 11:58 AM
  2. Ammo nyc
    By imported_ffmedic in forum Car Detailing Product Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-07-2014, 12:55 AM
  3. Porsche with ammo
    By Mike lambert in forum The Detailers Showcase
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-12-2014, 06:24 PM
  4. 2 M3`s with ammo
    By Mike lambert in forum The Detailers Showcase
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-24-2014, 12:07 PM
  5. Ammo for Top Gear UK
    By Junebug in forum Hot Tub
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 02:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •