Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: AMMO NYC FROTHe

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AMMO NYC FROTHe

Another problem with some of his products. Like Skin, it just isn`t that great. Not bad, but for the price? I`ve seen heads up on YT with it and sealants that are like a 1/4th the price, and they work better and last longer. FROTHe seems like a really good product, maybe the best for WW. And it`s not crazy crazy expensive. When I`m working again I`m sure even though I complain about his prices, I`ll order the FROTHe kit with the sprayer and towels. lol Oddly enough his towels are $15 for 6.That`s a really good deal, especially considering his interior brushes are like $60 bucks lol. A shame he`ll never release his stuff in gallons jugs, I`d probably buy a gallon of FROTHe. I`ve seen nothing but stellar feedback on it
    Thanks acuRAS82 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

When I bought the frothe I emailed him (quick to answer) and he said frothe would only last a year but that was the safe answer. Hes a stand up dude and has good products (I like hydrate) its wierd I just dont like paying for shipping. If frothe was $45 with free shipping Id buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    Another problem with some of his products. Like Skin, it just isn`t that great. Not bad, but for the price? I`ve seen heads up on YT with it and sealants that are like a 1/4th the price, and they work better and last longer. FROTHe seems like a really good product, maybe the best for WW. And it`s not crazy crazy expensive. When I`m working again I`m sure even though I complain about his prices, I`ll order the FROTHe kit with the sprayer and towels. lol Oddly enough his towels are $15 for 6.That`s a really good deal, especially considering his interior brushes are like $60 bucks lol. A shame he`ll never release his stuff in gallons jugs, I`d probably buy a gallon of FROTHe. I`ve seen nothing but stellar feedback on it
    If you have an interest in the brushes he uses, they`re just bridled glue brushes from Solo (https://www.solobrushes.com/products...lue-brush-429/)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    When I bought the frothe I emailed him (quick to answer) and he said frothe would only last a year but that was the safe answer. He’s a stand up dude and has good products (I like hydrate) it’s wierd I just don’t like paying for shipping. If frothe was $45 with free shipping I’d buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wholeheartedly agree with you, he is incredibly nice and very responsive to e-mails. I think he`s a stand-up guy and that`s the reason I`d like to purchase more of his products, to support him and the content he creates. Just hard to justify the shipping when its 1/3 the cost of the product. Maybe someday.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chas View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree with you, he is incredibly nice and very responsive to e-mails. I think he`s a stand-up guy and that`s the reason I`d like to purchase more of his products, to support him and the content he creates. Just hard to justify the shipping when its 1/3 the cost of the product. Maybe someday.

Larry plus a lot of the other detailing companies imho should sell on Amazon. I get boutique stuff at B&M stores being exclusive. But if I could go on Amazon and get same day shipping on Ammo NYC I`d buy some. $10 shipping PLUS I might have to wait 4-5 days for it to come from NY? no thanks. I was thrilled when I was able to get some Gyeon stuff on Amazon with same day shipping. And since I did it to make money, sometimes same day wasn`t just me being impatient. But necessary for me to make $$$. When I can get a comparable product shipped same day, for maybe less than 3+ day shipping from across the country? Yeah, I`m not going with the 3+ day one. If AGO merged with Amazon and I could get anything same day though, I`d be broke lol.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread Information