Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Name the products that you buy again and again, and why

Update: After using it the last few weeks mostly for waterless washes before polishing and claylube i don`t think i would be out of a bottle of mckee`s N914 either. Thankfully one 32oz bottle should last a longtime.

I polish my car over days even weeks., waterless washes have changed the game for me in that respect. And a regular wash always leaves some annoying water around the seams/cracks, i don`t have a blower. I don`t want to wash the whole car anyhow if i just do 2 doors or the bonnet in one session. Dont need so many pads either and they are always really clean.

To clay, 1 step, and add protection to a whole car in one day is a daunting task to me. It would be work not fun. My polishing sessions including applying a coating this year take up to 3-4 hours of peace, its fun and not hard work. I would never use a 2 layer coating in my situation however. 1 layer and a quick squirt of carpro`s reload cut 50/50 with water about 60-90min later. Its super easy to use like that. I have had zero issues. It was suggested to me by a well known aussie youtubers in a DM to cut reload. Its one of the easiest products i`ve used. I never tried it full strength.

Carpro`s UK is doing quite fine - 1 coat and reload - since may and in july i applied Nova EVO a bead monster. I found EVO easier to use outside. I think its just more my style, get in and get out. More timing and patience with CQUK.

I when outside a few nights ago in the rain the awesome beading was so rewarding. Its the best job i`ve done in the last 3 summer seasons.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Name the products that you buy again and again, and why

Lots of great products listed here. My basic list would be:

Carpro RESET
    Optimum Power Clean (APC)
    Nanoskin non-acid wheel cleaner
    P21S/S100 Polishing Soap (<-- can`t live without this stuff !!)
    Griot`s BOSS polishing "system" (<-- very fond of these)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information