Post Thanks / Like

ceramic detail spray

I t`s called TEC582, says it can be used wet or dry, as a stand alone or a ceramic boost. Anyone?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ceramic detail spray

I`ve never even heard of the product or the company. Looks like another ReLoad, C2, Cure type spray sealant detailer for coatings.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blucpe View Post
    I t`s called TEC582, says it can be used wet or dry, as a stand alone or a ceramic boost. Anyone?
    I`ve never heard of the brand either. There are almost as many of these products as there are Ceramic Coatings out there now. I would stick with one of the more popular name brands. Is this an Amazon thing??

Post Thanks / Like

I️ know some who just got it he uses a lot of technicians choice brand supplies. He does 12 or more cars a day production detailing

I️ don’t think he has used it a bunch yet but I️ can probably get some and try it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DaveT435 View Post
    I`ve never heard of the brand either. There are almost as many of these products as there are Ceramic Coatings out there now. I would stick with one of the more popular name brands. Is this an Amazon thing??
    I saw it on youtube, came up while i searching other subjects. The video just had me curious.

Post Thanks / Like

Reminds me of the waxes and sprays with teflon in them. Yeah, it`s in there, but does it actually bond?

Post Thanks / Like

I use it, has minor filling abilities and it`s a great product for maintenance washing and lower end paying customers that don`t want to pay for a sealant. Very slick stuff and adds a very nice glow. I also have their "ceramic" polish and although haven`t used it much, it easily removed holograms and a good amount of swirls on a beat up BMW I did not long ago, customer was amazed by how great his car looked . I was told by my supplier that it`s designed to work with an MF Polishing pad, but i didn`t have any at the time so it dusted on me a bit and sometimes acted finicky. You can use the synergy of the products to save time and polish a section,spray the product on and use it to remove polish residue and apply your LSP while doing so, since the polish already has protection in it.

I know of a guy in FLA that uses the polish/coating/spray combo for volume work with good results and profits. I am currently testing it on one of my vehicles againts IGL Premier and Opti Seal, and after the 1.5 month wash, beading was still very aggressive and right on par with Premier while Opti sheets more(but slower reaction) .
    Likes blucpe liked this post
    Thanks blucpe, waynvision thanked for this post
    Dislikes blucpe disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I use a product called Aquabead. It`s cheaper than others and just as effective. Sold in Canada.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Migue View Post
    I use it, has minor filling abilities and it`s a great product for maintenance washing and lower end paying customers that don`t want to pay for a sealant. Very slick stuff and adds a very nice glow. I also have their "ceramic" polish and although haven`t used it much, it easily removed holograms and a good amount of swirls on a beat up BMW I did not long ago, customer was amazed by how great his car looked . I was told by my supplier that it`s designed to work with an MF Polishing pad, but i didn`t have any at the time so it dusted on me a bit and sometimes acted finicky. You can use the synergy of the products to save time and polish a section,spray the product on and use it to remove polish residue and apply your LSP while doing so, since the polish already has protection in it.

I know of a guy in FLA that uses the polish/coating/spray combo for volume work with good results and profits. I am currently testing it on one of my vehicles againts IGL Premier and Opti Seal, and after the 1.5 month wash, beading was still very aggressive and right on par with Premier while Opti sheets more(but slower reaction) .
    Sorry Migue, pressed the wrong button, i liked your post thanks.
    Likes Migue liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by richy View Post
    I use a product called Aquabead. It`s cheaper than others and just as effective. Sold in Canada.
    I have this as well. Works like hydro, wetcoat, hydro blue, etc. spray and rinse or even spray and wipe

There is supposed to be a us warehouse/distributor in Arizona in the works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes richy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blucpe View Post
    Sorry Migue, pressed the wrong button, i liked your post thanks.
    No worries! I forgot to add, this stuff is not AS user friendly as a spray wax, it`s stronger, so treat it like a Sealant that can streak if not buffed off right away pretty much especially on warm panels.

Post Thanks / Like

Bumping up this thread since David Fermani says he likes this brand. Looks like it has been around awhile.
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have used 2 of these, wet coat, and lately IGL Premier.

So far, the IGL is my favorite. I have sent samples of Premier to my buddy who is the topper master general and he said its just like Kamikaze. What I like about Premier is it can be a stand alone product LSP think "coating lite" I think 6 months is the claim. Simple to use-On a freshly cleaned (and Ill add deconned car) Spray mist of Premier on MF towel, wipe on one panel and take a second dry MF and wipe off right away. Or it can be used as a drying aid while car is wet. I have used it both ways and I really like to the look and hydrophobics. IGL also makes a quick detailer for coated cars without any SIO2, its called enhancer and meant to remove finger prints, and light dust off a coated car without adding or topping the coating with anything protective, I have a bottle on the way to me, I have not used it yet or gotten any feedback from a live user on it. I purchased it because sometimes my cars are not as clean as I would like, but they need a pop. I don`t want to lock in any contaminants under a micro layer of SIO2 by using a premier type product, so this would be perfect. Currently I am using a waterless wash for this type of work. I will let you know what OI think after I play with it.

BTW-I also ordered their BBQ coating. I got a new S/S Weber Summit Grill and decided why not coat the thing, I hate cleaning it, maybe this will help.
    Likes rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Thread Information