Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ONR and Zaino

NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ONR and Zaino

Quote Originally Posted by slippy View Post
    `Sal Zaino was and is the Father of Sealants that went later into Coatings`.. My conversations with Dr William Bailey,and his Brother Jerry would lead me to believe otherwise.FWIW,the Brothers Research Corporation are responsible for the development,and Manufacture of a substantial number of Detailing Product lines,which would surprise many people i`m sure.I was under the impression that,at least on this forum,it had been established as common knowledge that Sal Zaino doesn`t have,and never did have a lab,or manufacturing facility for Zaino Products.The address to a mail order distribution center was all that anyone was able to obtain.
    Slippy --

OK, OK, I edited that post to read - "Sal Zaino was and is the first man I know of to promote and sell Sealants back when there were none to my knowledge.."

Never heard of Dr. William Bailey or his Brother Jerry Bailey, or the Brothers Research Corp., and how they are tied into Zaino.

Thanks for your information..
    Dan F

Post Thanks / Like

They own Duragloss, who may be the manufacturer of Zaino.
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stokdgs View Post
    .... in bright Red looked amazing and the paint was really deep - because of the zillion layers of Zaino on it ...
    Zaino on red just works. Don`t know why, but it seem to work magic on red specifically.

Interestingly, in NJ, you can`t order Zaino directly from the website -- you have to get it though the PA distributor (Carl) by emailing or calling in your order (kind of a pain to not use the website, but Carl provides excellent service). I spoke to Sal a long time ago trying to get more details about the specific differences between Z2 and Z3, and he also told me why they don`t ship in NJ, but I can`t remember the reason now.
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slippy View Post
    I was under the impression that,at least on this forum,it had been established as common knowledge that Sal Zaino doesn`t have,and never did have a lab,or manufacturing facility for Zaino Products.The address to a mail order distribution center was all that anyone was able to obtain.
    Yeah, once I was going to drive down to Zaino Headquarters and see if it looked like there was any laboratory or manufacturing done there and try and settle some of these forum questions...then I didn`t bother because I found out the address was a Mailboxes Etc. Although he "moved" after that and I think the address comes back (last time I checked) to an aftermarket parts manufacturer. Maybe that`s like using your friend`s mailing address.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information