Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 22ple Finitura

Post Thanks / Like

22ple Finitura

Some pretty lofty claims - 500% increase in scratch resistance.

22ple Finitura will allow you to quickly apply a durable layer of protection that really makes the paint pop! After 3 years of development, 22ple released Finitura, which is a unique top coating that can also be used as a stand-alone protection product. As a stand-alone product, Finitura will provide a deep, wet, glossy, sleek finish, that repels moisture with ease. If you already protected your car with a coating Finitura can be applied directly on top of it and it really enhances that protection. You will not only see the same increased gloss, hydrophobic and protective properties but according to 22ple, Finitura will improve scratch resistance on glass coatings by over 500%. If you keep getting watermarks this is an absolute must have product as it will repel them incredibly well! The application is super easy so you get great results in very little time.
    Looks like they also released an Essence-like product called Activate.
    Likes glfnaz, Ronkh, VitreousHumor liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 22ple Finitura

I placed my order yesterday. I’m a huge fan of the hpc. I’m wondering if this will knock reload, C2v3 and vs-1 out
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike40nj View Post
    I placed my order yesterday. I’m a huge fan of the hpc. I’m wondering if this will knock reload, C2v3 and vs-1 out
    Like the products, aside from 12-24 hrs between layers of their coatings, great stuff. Company kinda an enigma though...no website, occasional Facebook posts but mostly in the shadows, for non pros anyway.

Finitura in Kami Overcoat league price wise so it needs to be something special. 500% scratch resistance is a pretty impressive claim.

Post Thanks / Like

I can`t find anything on durability or application instructions. Budget, do you know the Gyeon rep? Can you ask him? I wonder if it is like Can Coat.
    I really like their VS1 Final Coat. It`s my Kami OverCoat for `poor guys`.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    Like the products, aside from 12-24 hrs between layers of their coatings, great stuff. Company kinda an enigma though...no website, occasional Facebook posts but mostly in the shadows, for non pros anyway.

Finitura in Kami Overcoat league price wise so it needs to be something special. 500% scratch resistance is a pretty impressive claim.
    I know. I can’t find anything at all. I also know when I used hpc multiple times my applicator didn’t get stiff. But when I used the vxpro2 it did. 🤷🏽`♂️. But I can say that the hpc performed as it did the day I put it on a little over a year later. I read it was rebranded gtechniq. Maybe there just a small company that doesn’t spend money on marketing. Idk. But I can’t wait to try out this finitura. We’ll see

Post Thanks / Like

I know. I can’t find anything at all. I also know when I used hpc multiple times my applicator didn’t get stiff. But when I used the vxpro2 it did. 路`♂️. But I can say that the hpc performed as it did the day I put it on a little over a year later. I read it was rebranded gtechniq. Maybe there just a small company that doesn’t spend money on marketing. Idk. But I can’t wait to try out this finitura. We’ll see
    I dunno about rebranding...I tried a boatload of different coatings last year and nothing applied like the HPC, it`s definitely different. Performs incredibly as far as self cleaning goes, nicely high gloss as well. According to the docs I could find, it`s a high-solids coating with fluorine in it which contributes to great hydrophobic behavior (like Gyeon Booster whihc is a flourine based topcoat...and i see Carpro just released BLISS which is probably a Gyeon Booster like product).

Either way, looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Finitura...
    Likes tom p. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I exchanged emails with the owner of 22 PLE. He was adamant that they do 100% of their own testing and manufacturing.He said it as a selling point, not because I asked about it. He said in Aug they would have a web site "in a few weeks". When I asked again about the website 8 weeks later he did not respond back.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glfnaz View Post
    I can`t find anything on durability or application instructions. Budget, do you know the Gyeon rep? Can you ask him? I wonder if it is like Can Coat.
    I really like their VS1 Final Coat. It`s my Kami OverCoat for `poor guys`.
    Only time I ever contacted them was thru a message on their Facebook page, sometime around 4am EST and got an immediate response *that* time.

They do have an Autopia account; they posted in one of my coating threads once.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a graphite grey colored car so streaks and things of that nature are hard to see. The true test will be on my wife’s black 328. The only 2 silica spray sealants I tried has streaked except for pa high gloss. Reload, and c2v3. I never tried final coat on it. Hopefully I’ll get some time to try it out this weekend. Should be her Saturday afternoon. I’m not a good reviewer but I’ll try my best
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The only 2 silica spray sealants I tried has streaked except for pa high gloss. Reload, and c2v3. I never tried final coat on it.
    22ple Finitura Every SiO2 booster I`ve ever tried (Overcoat, c2v3, final coat, cure) streaked every now and again. I`ve sprayed on panel and buffed, sprayed on microfiber applicator, applied and buffed and sprayed into towel and buffed, which gave me the best results but still a streak usually. I know many cut Cure 50/50 wirh distilled water with good results. 2 outta 3 of our cars are black.

Now I just spritz a little overcoat in my platinum Pluffle while drying and rarely get a streak...and it makes drying so much easier.

Post Thanks / Like

I receive ldnthe finitura today and have it a try on a panel of a black Tahoe. It didn’t come with instructions or a sprayer. It’s ok a bottle with a top that similar to the Elmer’s glue top. It’s a twist top. I applied it with a microfiber and wiped right off. But I had streaks galore. Tomorrow I’m gonna let it sit for a couple minutes before I wipe it off to see if that helps. It produced a great shine and was super slick. But the streaks have me bummed out. I will say it looks like reload but with no smell. And a thin consistency

Post Thanks / Like

I receive ldnthe finitura today and have it a try on a panel of a black Tahoe. It didn’t come with instructions or a sprayer. It’s ok a bottle with a top that similar to the Elmer’s glue top. It’s a twist top. I applied it with a microfiber and wiped right off. But I had streaks galore. Tomorrow I’m gonna let it sit for a couple minutes before I wipe it off to see if that helps. It produced a great shine and was super slick. But the streaks have me bummed out. I will say it looks like reload but with no smell. And a thin consistency
    I broke down and ordered today as well. Did you message DI regarding application?

Edit: just sent/recd below from 22ple via facebook...that was quick! Thinking it might be best applied like a coating or with microfiber applicator.
    Likes Bigmike40nj, VitreousHumor liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I messaged the vendor and at first he said it’s a spray in wipe off topper. Then I informed him it’s a twist top without a sprayer. Then he said to apply it and play around with dwell times. I didn’t have time as I was doing a wash and wax for a customer. But I believe you definitely have to give it a couple minutes before you try to wipe it off. I even went back to try to buff it off about 3 minutes later and it wouldn’t budge. I’ll do a quick section on my wife’s car tomorrow and take some pics and report back. I also feel like even though it’s only 250ml it’s gonna last a long time

Post Thanks / Like

Budget, will you do a review?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I messaged the vendor and at first he said it’s a spray in wipe off topper. Then I informed him it’s a twist top without a sprayer. Then he said to apply it and play around with dwell times.
    Umm...wow. Well, sticking to the 22ple Modus operandi...little bit vague, little bit odd. Maybe that`s what makes their products quirky, yet mysteriously excellent, with personalities all their own. I think I`ll likely give it a shot applying like a coating.

Quote Originally Posted by glfnaz View Post
    Budget, will you do a review?
    Will do. Hopefully works out better than my TAC Moonlight escapade.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information