Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Keep the Blues Alive! BadgerRivFan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Poorboy`s World!

Fall in Wisconsin means a lot of yard work... i.e. using a leaf blower for what they were REALLY intended for, blowing leaves! Thanks Poorboy`s World!

I left my leaf blower in the trunk of my Park Avenue last week and drove to work one day forgetting it was back there. It tipped over on the drive and proceeded to leak all of the fuel out of it onto my rubber trunk mat. It didn`t take long to realize what had happened, as the whole interior of the car began to smell badly of gasoline.

When I arrived home, I immediately removed the trunk mat and sprayed the trunk lining down with Poorboy`s Enzyme Stain & Odor Remover:

What a godsend this product is when you have a foul smell in your vehicle. I used the Enzyme spray twice, letting the trunk air out for a few hours after each application.

Poorboy`s World solved my problem quickly and fairly easily. I can only imagine how bad it would have been if the fuel had leaked fully into my trunk lining. Enzyme Stain & Odor Remover is legit and will always have a place in my detailing cabinet. Thanks Poorboy`s World!
    Al S.

​"Blues done made me wild... got deep down in my soul"
    - Buddy Guy
    Thanks MattPersman, Poorboy, jtford95 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thanks Poorboy`s World!

I use this stuff a lot! Great help with pets. I buy 3 or 4 bottles on a regular basis.
    Likes BadgerRivFan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I like this stuff saved a pet bed for us I always have a bottle on hand would be nice to get gallon size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes BadgerRivFan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Would this product work well for smoke smells? Looking for something long-term, not looking to mask the smell.
    Reflective Impressions
    www.instagram.com/reflectiveimpressions
    Authorized Feynlab Installer

Keep the Blues Alive! BadgerRivFan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Poorboy`s World!

Quote Originally Posted by ShakingHorizons View Post
    Would this product work well for smoke smells? Looking for something long-term, not looking to mask the smell.
    I think that it would definitely help. Sorry, no firsthand experience to share - but I would encourage you to give this product a try.

Buy a bottle on the next 20% off sale and let us know. This is small change as far as detailing products go, and will someday come in handy even if it does not help with smoke (although I believe it will).

https://www.autopia-carcare.com/poor...l#.We25qkFOnYU
    Al S.

​"Blues done made me wild... got deep down in my soul"
    - Buddy Guy
    Likes ShakingHorizons liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I thought Dakota no smoke was supposed to be good

Chlorine dioxide “bombs” work too typically

Post Thanks / Like

That reply was for you sorry if anyone was confused

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MattPersman View Post
    I thought Dakota no smoke was supposed to be good

Chlorine dioxide “bombs” work too typically

I have used 3 cans of Ozium over the past 3 months and also purchased a gel container that I left in there until nothing remained in the jar. The truck has 240k miles of heavy daily smoking. Removing the tar film from the windows honestly helped more than the ozium did.
    Reflective Impressions
    www.instagram.com/reflectiveimpressions
    Authorized Feynlab Installer

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I have used 3 cans of Ozium over the past 3 months and also purchased a gel container that I left in there until nothing remained in the jar. The truck has 240k miles of heavy daily smoking. Removing the tar film from the windows honestly helped more than the ozium did.
    Cleaning the rugs, upholstery, headliner and windows will help tremendously ..
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Post Thanks / Like

While this product states it`s a odor-and-stain remover, and this this thread deals more with odors, I am wondering how good of a stain remover it is and if anyone has any experiences that they can share with the Autopian community about using it on carpets or seat fabrics for that purpose.
    (Inquiring minds want to know...)

Along those lines, anyone at Poorboy`s know when the extractor carpet cleaning formula previewed in February will be available to the general public for sale?? Not seen in the New Products listing on their website. (Please see Nasty Carpet Before and After Shots

Edit: I "dislike" the Photo Bucket pay-to-link policy!. Now SOOO many of the past post no long have pictures associated with them for a visual reference. Just too bad. But I digress....
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    While this product states it`s a odor-and-stain remover, and this this thread deals more with odors, I am wondering how good of a stain remover it is and if anyone has any experiences that they can share with the Autopian community about using it on carpets or seat fabrics for that purpose.
    (Inquiring minds want to know...)

Along those lines, anyone at Poorboy`s know when the extractor carpet cleaning formula previewed in February will be available to the general public for sale?? Not seen in the New Products listing on their website. (Please see Nasty Carpet Before and After Shots

Edit: I "dislike" the Photo Bucket pay-to-link policy!. Now SOOO many of the past post no long have pictures associated with them for a visual reference. Just too bad. But I digress....
    Yes it is a fantastic stain remover, but remember why it was called a stain ... most are removed or made a lot less noticeable ....

The Extractor product sort of hit a brick wall ... there was not a tremendous response and for the moment it was tabled .. we do have a few samples bottles if you need some

We will are making a list of possible new products for `18 ... any suggestions ?

Post Thanks / Like

wowa sealant
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes Poorboy, GearHead_1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Synthetic Paste wax - Nattys, just 3x more durable. I can`t think of a better combo.

Also - side note: I manage a soils testing lab. It gets absolutely filthy with dirt and other stuff. We used Spray and Wipe and a few trashed Micros to clean everything - even the employees were like "wow, this stuff is AWESOME". Light scent of whatever S&W is now floating around. Good day.
    Likes Poorboy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nickclark08 View Post
    Synthetic Paste wax - Nattys, just 3x more durable. I can`t think of a better combo.

Also - side note: I manage a soils testing lab. It gets absolutely filthy with dirt and other stuff. We used Spray and Wipe and a few trashed Micros to clean everything - even the employees were like "wow, this stuff is AWESOME". Light scent of whatever S&W is now floating around. Good day.
    We are actually working on a soft Synthetic ...

yes i use Spray and Wipe all over the house and shop too .. it is amazing how clean and clear my glass stove top gets

Likes nickclark08, Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The ability to buy EMPTY LABLED bottles with applicable dispenser caps OR chemical-appropriate spray nozzles (IE, chemical-resistant, if need be) with gallon sizes as a "bundled package".

I would also like to see professional production-quantity (IE, high volume detailers or car dealers) combos of these gallon/bottle/cap or nozzle bundles as well (of course at a discount rate).

A generic version/variant of Gerry Dean`s Infinite Use Detailing Juice (GD-IUDJ) at an affordable price. (OK, I know copycat clones are frowned upon in the chemical business or in ANY business! Just looking for the "affordable mouse trap." You did say "suggestions", not miracles or pipe dreams!)
    GB detailer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information