Thread: Feynlab Prime

Post Thanks / Like

Feynlab Prime

I was wondering if anyone has any facts on this product. I find a lot of information and videos on all their other products, but nothing on this one. As with a lot of manufacturers there is next to no information on their website. It`s listed as an advanced clay lube, someone who tried it said it`s like an adhesive, and a real pain to remove. Another person said it isn`t a clay lube. At this point I have no idea. I can call them tomorrow, but hoping to get some info tonight. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Feynlab Prime

This thread has some discussion on Feynlab...I actually bought Prime to try myself but its still unopened along with many other products lol

Feynlab Ceramic...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaydiantDetail View Post
    This thread has some discussion on Feynlab...I actually bought Prime to try myself but its still unopened along with many other products lol

Feynlab Ceramic...
    I appreciate it. I read things in there that completely contradict what some of the same individuals said. I haven`t used it yet, but I gave some to an individual to use. He said it pretty much turns into an adhesive. I don`t know how you would use something like that for a panel wipe. I guess I`ll try to get hold of them tomorrow and/or play with the stuff myself. Thank you for the response.

Post Thanks / Like

Contact Feylab via their website; when I first tried Feynlab their documentation was very limited but I think that has changed.

Maybe you need to register on their website to gain access to those docs. There was some conflicting info on Prime usage when I was looking into it but talked to them over phone and they explained it. Can`t remember what they said though...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    Contact Feylab via their website; when I first tried Feynlab their documentation was very limited but I think that has changed.

Maybe you need to register on their website to gain access to those docs. There was some conflicting info on Prime usage when I was looking into it but talked to them over phone and they explained it. Can`t remember what they said though...
    I did register. I ordered the Ceramic, Prime, wash, and QD. I really like the QD. Very mild smell, kind if fruity. It`s one of the few QD`s of that type that really doesn`t streak at all. I was using it on top of my current PA Cosmic.
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I`ll respond to your PM`s tomorrow when I get back to the computer - sorry for the delay!
    Reflective Impressions
    www.instagram.com/reflectiveimpressions
    Authorized Feynlab Installer

Post Thanks / Like

I have spoken to the OP via private message. The reason, I suspect, that Prime reacted that way is that it was put into a bottle that had previously been used with another product. I suspect a chemical reaction had taken place.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by richy View Post
    I have spoken to the OP via private message. The reason, I suspect, that Prime reacted that way is that it was put into a bottle that had previously been used with another product. I suspect a chemical reaction had taken place.
    The guy claims the bottle was perfectly clean, the only thing I can say for sure is that the mixture was right, I did that myself. Since no one else I have talked to including a former Feynlab employee has ever seen or experienced anything like this it`s the only logical explanation.
    Likes richy liked this post

Thread Information