Re: I don`t want it, you can have it...

If the Adams VRT, I`ll take it.

Post Thanks / Like

Guz can I take the solutions finish grey if still available

Post Thanks / Like

Guz,

I got the Pinnacle glass cleaner. I will give it a try and post. Thanks again for your generous "pay it forward".

Rick

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Likes The Guz liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by William_Wallace View Post
    Guz can I take the solutions finish grey if still available
    PM me your shipping info.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS

Post Thanks / Like

I don`t want it, you can have it...-cbd1e11a-53a3-4943-9b97-e6619b5420b4.jpeg
    Somewhere I have a couple more. Me thinks I won’t use them all. Plays well with pretty much everything I’ve used. I love to put a coat on the night before a ride and watch as the paint drips off the bike. anyone want one let me know
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Gyeon Q2 Wax, likely 80% ?full?...no applicator. Fun stuff, easy to use, nothing more than a curiosity for me so may as well send it on.

Post/PM me if ya wanna give it a go and I`ll ship it out tomorrow morning, gratis.
    Likes PA DETAILER, The Guz, Oneheadlite liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    Gyeon Q2 Wax, likely 80% ?full?...no applicator. Fun stuff, easy to use, nothing more than a curiosity for me so may as well send it on.

Post/PM me if ya wanna give it a go and I`ll ship it out tomorrow morning, gratis.
    I would not mind having a little bit of fun with it If you still have it.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    I would not mind having a little bit of fun with it If you still have it.
    PM me your address and I`ll ship tomorrow.

Thanks!
    Likes noorth, William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

PM me your address and I`ll ship tomorrow.

Thanks!
    Ah should I be reading into the fact you`re giving it away I don`t want it, you can have it...I don`t want it, you can have it...

Not a fan of it or just didn`t fit into your routine?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by atbalfour View Post
    Ah should I be reading into the fact you`re giving it away I don`t want it, you can have it...I don`t want it, you can have it...

Not a fan of it or just didn`t fit into your routine?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
    I pretty much just wanted to try it because of the fluorine and the neat packaging. I never expected to use it long-term, just a `curiosity purchase` really.

I`ve got it on the hoods of 3 vehicles at work to see how it does over the next few weeks and enjoyed it on the hood, roof and trunk of my daily driver for a week on top of the `Didn`t make it thru Winter Ethos Graphene` I had on those panels. I wiped down the hood, roof and trunk with Kleen Strip Prep All followed by Eraser last weekend which removed the week old Gyeon Wax and then applied NV Nova Jet to entire car (rest of car is coated w/ Kami ISM 2.0 which made it through Winter fine).

I wonder if paint ever gets `tired`? If so, the hood of my daily driver must be absolutely exhausted as in the last 4 years since buying it new it`s had 22ple HPC on it for about a month, Kami Miyabi + ISM 1.0 for almost 2 years, SPS Graphene on it for a year, Polish Angel Primer + Cosmic Spritz for a month or 2, Kami ISM 2.0 for about a month, Ethos Graphene for 7 months and now NV Nova Jet. I might have it re-sprayed this summer as 70k miles of freeway abuse has just left it in horrible shape not to mention a 2" section of a raised accent line that I burned through both the clear and the color last time I polished it; oops
    Likes JustJesus, atbalfour liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I pretty much just wanted to try it because of the fluorine and the neat packaging. I never expected to use it long-term, just a `curiosity purchase` really.

I`ve got it on the hoods of 3 vehicles at work to see how it does over the next few weeks and enjoyed it on the hood, roof and trunk of my daily driver for a week on top of the `Didn`t make it thru Winter Ethos Graphene` I had on those panels. I wiped down the hood, roof and trunk with Kleen Strip Prep All followed by Eraser last weekend which removed the week old Gyeon Wax and then applied NV Nova Jet to entire car (rest of car is coated w/ Kami ISM 2.0 which made it through Winter fine).

I wonder if paint ever gets `tired`? If so, the hood of my daily driver must be absolutely exhausted as in the last 4 years since buying it new it`s had 22ple HPC on it for about a month, Kami Miyabi + ISM 1.0 for almost 2 years, SPS Graphene on it for a year, Polish Angel Primer + Cosmic Spritz for a month or 2, Kami ISM 2.0 for about a month, Ethos Graphene for 7 months and now NV Nova Jet. I might have it re-sprayed this summer as 70k miles of freeway abuse has just left it in horrible shape not to mention a 2" section of a raised accent line that I burned through both the clear and the color last time I polished it; oops
    Did you get jet and lustre? Just wonder if their worth doing with Envy or should i stick with OC and PA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Did you get jet and lustre? Just wonder if their worth doing with Envy or should i stick with OC and PA?
    I just got Jet, no Lustre and at this juncture, relatively impressed with it. I did use it over the EVO Coating on the vehicle I did on 01/16/2021 and although it`s only gone 1500 miles since then, it`s been through rain, snow and slush, rec`d no maintenance aside from getting rained on and still looks very good (self cleaning). Is it the Jet or the EVO coating under it? I dunno.

I`ve only had it on my daily driver for a week but it`s been raining every other day here since I washed car and applied Jet but that black car looks pretty darn good considering the up and down weather. It doesn`t have quite the visual pop as Cosmic or Overcoat (and here we go down `Subjective Street` w/ regards to appearance) but has a nice, deep look regardless.

I`m gonna give it a go on my daily driver for the foreseeable future, they claim 3 month longevity but suggest monthly applications, and see how it goes. It won`t replace Cosmic or High Gloss on our PPF & Coated cars where appearance (real or perceived) really matters to me and the `protection needs` are already addressed by the film & coating. Again, totally subjective judgement but it seemed to make the somewhat abused surface of my daily driver look `better` (not necessarily glossier or more reflective) but overall more smooth so dunno if it has any filling ability (I would suspect not).

I`m giving Overcoat a break this year (V3 leaves a bit of haze on our black car) until V4 is widely released; have seen some Instagram stuff from Kamikaze where V4 is in the works, both as a spray and a sealant-type product, but with them that could be a year away

While Jet is easy to apply w/ regards to no streaking or anything, it`s not as mindlessly entertaining as PA stuff is; it just doesn`t seem to `run as smooth` during application as OC or the PA stuff, nor does it spread as easily or seem to go as far with a small spritz in a towel as OC or PA. Doing my hood I actually resorted to spraying the panel to get enough on there to easily spread around half the panel.

I`ve heard that some YouTuber`s have had mixed results in their `testing` of Jet but I don`t pay much attention to that kinda stuff so is of no consequence to me, I`ll find out for myself. I really didn`t intend to try Jet on my cars but had most of a 250ml bottle left from the EVO coating experience so gave it a go last week after removing (rather easily) the Gyeon Wax from my hood, roof and trunk w/ Kleen Strip Prep All.

Worth noting that for our seasonal cars, I`m not using the PA stuff with any concern for longevity or durability which is something I`ve never really considered a strong suit of PA stuff; just looks, water behavior and entertainment/ease of use.

Perhaps the best way to sum up Jet for me at this point is that I tried it on a whim because it was on the shelf and I`ve been quite pleasantly surprised with it given the varying weather we`ve had this week.
    Likes atbalfour liked this post
    Thanks atbalfour thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I just got Jet, no Lustre and at this juncture, relatively impressed with it. I did use it over the EVO Coating on the vehicle I did on 01/16/2021 and although it`s only gone 1500 miles since then, it`s been through rain, snow and slush, rec`d no maintenance aside from getting rained on and still looks very good (self cleaning). Is it the Jet or the EVO coating under it? I dunno.

I`ve only had it on my daily driver for a week but it`s been raining every other day here since I washed car and applied Jet but that black car looks pretty darn good considering the up and down weather. It doesn`t have quite the visual pop as Cosmic or Overcoat (and here we go down `Subjective Street` w/ regards to appearance) but has a nice, deep look regardless.

I`m gonna give it a go on my daily driver for the foreseeable future, they claim 3 month longevity but suggest monthly applications, and see how it goes. It won`t replace Cosmic or High Gloss on our PPF & Coated cars where appearance (real or perceived) really matters to me and the `protection needs` are already addressed by the film & coating. Again, totally subjective judgement but it seemed to make the somewhat abused surface of my daily driver look `better` (not necessarily glossier or more reflective) but overall more smooth so dunno if it has any filling ability (I would suspect not).

I`m giving Overcoat a break this year (V3 leaves a bit of haze on our black car) until V4 is widely released; have seen some Instagram stuff from Kamikaze where V4 is in the works, both as a spray and a sealant-type product, but with them that could be a year away

While Jet is easy to apply w/ regards to no streaking or anything, it`s not as mindlessly entertaining as PA stuff is; it just doesn`t seem to `run as smooth` during application as OC or the PA stuff, nor does it spread as easily or seem to go as far with a small spritz in a towel as OC or PA. Doing my hood I actually resorted to spraying the panel to get enough on there to easily spread around half the panel.

I`ve heard that some YouTuber`s have had mixed results in their `testing` of Jet but I don`t pay much attention to that kinda stuff so is of no consequence to me, I`ll find out for myself. I really didn`t intend to try Jet on my cars but had most of a 250ml bottle left from the EVO coating experience so gave it a go last week after removing (rather easily) the Gyeon Wax from my hood, roof and trunk w/ Kleen Strip Prep All.

Worth noting that for our seasonal cars, I`m not using the PA stuff with any concern for longevity or durability which is something I`ve never really considered a strong suit of PA stuff; just looks, water behavior and entertainment/ease of use.

Perhaps the best way to sum up Jet for me at this point is that I tried it on a whim because it was on the shelf and I`ve been quite pleasantly surprised with it given the varying weather we`ve had this week.
    Yeah I’ve decided on Evo as 1 layer seems interesting. Will order Boost and lustre or jet when it comes instock.

No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Yeah I’ve decided on Evo as 1 layer seems interesting. Will order Boost and lustre or jet when it comes instock.

No
    You probably already asked me long ago, but Jet beaded amazing, and possibly more impressive than Cosmic/OC in the early going. No surprise seeing Budget’s feedback about self-cleaning.
    Likes BudgetPlan1, Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    You probably already asked me long ago, but Jet beaded amazing, and possibly more impressive than Cosmic/OC in the early going. No surprise seeing Budget’s feedback about self-cleaning.
    Jet seems like a `heavier` product if that makes any sense; they market it as both a maintenance product and a stand-alone (as do many products once considered only maintenance products) but Jet just feels like a bit `more`.

Excellent water behavior for sure; in both normal/heavy rain as well as light, stuff is moving off the hood easily...not all products do the light stuff this well.

As an aside, got to enjoy Gyeon QuickView in a variety of wet weather too; very nice.
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread Information