Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I don`t want it, you can have it...

I agree it’s a touch less cut than 400, but it dusts less (not that 400 dusts much) and it’s much easier to wipe off. I’ve got D300, Menz 400, Menz 300 (just in case, lol), and Rupes blue that I use about the same way. I need to try the Rupes blue with the Rupes blue wool to see what kind of results I get. I do have some PA Compound but it’s a medium cut at best. I started to get the new Meguires compound, but figured I had all the bases covered. I remember now, you like Optimum Hyper Compound. I haven’t got around to that one.

I wish I would have known you were giving away the Jescar Compound, all I’ve got is about an ounce left from the 4 oz bottle Jescar sent me to try out. I was not as happy with the Jescar Polish, I’ll stick to Menz 3500.

I’ve been trying to put together an order for AG. I fill up my cart waiting for a 25% off sale and then everything disappears from my cart and I’ve been too lazy to go back through and find everything I need (want) again. I keep hoping something new and exciting will come out and make me place an order. Mike Phillips is supposed to send me a bottle of the new Wolfgang SiO2 wash, but I don’t see much difference in that and the Hydro2 wash that I was not too fond of. Isn’t Gyeon Bathe+ a SiO2 wash also?

I gather more SiO2 toppers than anything else. Polishes are for “work”, toppers and LSPs are for “fun”.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    I agree it’s a touch less cut than 400, but it dusts less (not that 400 dusts much) and it’s much easier to wipe off. I’ve got D300, Menz 400, Menz 300 (just in case, lol), and Rupes blue that I use about the same way. I need to try the Rupes blue with the Rupes blue wool to see what kind of results I get. I do have some PA Compound but it’s a medium cut at best. I started to get the new Meguires compound, but figured I had all the bases covered. I remember now, you like Optimum Hyper Compound. I haven’t got around to that one.

I wish I would have known you were giving away the Jescar Compound, all I’ve got is about an ounce left from the 4 oz bottle Jescar sent me to try out. I was not as happy with the Jescar Polish, I’ll stick to Menz 3500.
    PM me your addy and I`ll send ya a new 8oz bottle of the Jescar Compound...I won`t be using it anytime soon. I`ll throw some other `maybe fun` stuff in the box too...no SiO2 stuff though

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000
    I’ve been trying to put together an order for AG. I fill up my cart waiting for a 25% off sale and then everything disappears from my cart and I’ve been too lazy to go back through and find everything I need (want) again. I keep hoping something new and exciting will come out and make me place an order. Mike Phillips is supposed to send me a bottle of the new Wolfgang SiO2 wash, but I don’t see much difference in that and the Hydro2 wash that I was not too fond of. Isn’t Gyeon Bathe+ a SiO2 wash also?
    Gyeon Bathe+ is a SiO2-infused soap as well, very low suds though but slick as snot. I used it one summer when I was in a SiO2 overload maintenance phase. Wash with Bathe+, rinse with Gyeon WetCoat, dry using Overcoat as a drying aid. Turned out to be a somewhat pointless endeavor, my thoughts being that the weaker products (Bathe+ and WetCoat) just diminished the longevity of the stronger (Overcoat) on top. More isn`t always better so now I`m kinda a minimalist in that regard. Figure if you have a quality coating and topper, the trace amounts found in the other products serve no purpose and can actually take away from the beefier items.

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000
    gather more SiO2 toppers than anything else. Polishes are for “work”, toppers and LSPs are for “fun”.
    Yup, polishing and correcting is the `work`. the coating and the toppers are the `fun`.

Anyway, shoot me your address and I`ll send ya the Jescar and a few other unopened things.
    Likes Oneheadlite, nickclark08, SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Man Autopia is gonna band you if you keep screwing up there sales.LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by T-man143 View Post
    Man Autopia is gonna band you if you keep screwing up there sales.LOL
    Would be a fiscal blessing in disguise although really don`t buy much from PBMG any more; even the 25% sales don`t intrigue me unless it`s $4.95 or free shipping with no minimum buy.

Post Thanks / Like

So budgetplan1 has inspired me. I have a bottle of McKees 37 Pollen-X that I used once and didn`t like at all. I`d love to send it to someone that will try it and report back their own experiences. PM me and I`ll send it to you free of charge. (I`m keeping the nice gold towel it comes with, though!).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    Polishes, compounds & pads

Lake Country Hydrotech pads, some lightly used (crimson), some not used at all.

Liquids:
    Jescar Compound, Never Opened
    McKees Coating Prep Polish, 75% full
    Megs M210, 95% full
    CarPro ClearCut, 75% full
    CarPro Essence, 50% full
    Menz 2400, 25% full
    HD/3D One, 75% full
    Rupes yellow and white, 75% full

If ya want em, PM me and I`ll ship `em to ya no charge.
    Did you see where one of the SPS guy is using those crimson pads and sped 2 on a Mark II 15 to apply SPS Graphene? A couple cross hatches with it and it’s done. No residue to wipe. I’ll be interested in seeing if affects durability. On hot days I used to work EXO by hand until it was completely flashed off with no negative affect on the coating. I’m definitely going to give it a try. It will make the process so much faster!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DaveT435 View Post
    Did you see where one of the SPS guy is using those crimson pads and sped 2 on a Mark II 15 to apply SPS Graphene? A couple cross hatches with it and it’s done. No residue to wipe. I’ll be interested in seeing if affects durability. On hot days I used to work EXO by hand until it was completely flashed off with no negative affect on the coating. I’m definitely going to give it a try. It will make the process so much faster!!
    I thought I saw that somewhere...maybe I`ll give a try on the car I`m planning to use the rest of the SPS coating on. I still have the B & S equivalent of hydrotechs (Uro-Cell) so should not soak into that pad either. The Graphene continues to impress...

Post Thanks / Like

I thought I saw that somewhere...maybe I`ll give a try on the car I`m planning to use the rest of the SPS coating on. I still have the B & S equivalent of hydrotechs (Uro-Cell) so should not soak into that pad either. The Graphene continues to impress...
    I’m definitely going to give it a shot. They did say to still do the second coat by hand. Still a pretty good time saver. Joey said he’s going to try it. I’lol probably wait to hear his thoughts before I do it.
    I like the coating more every time I use it.
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

A few sealants & coating bottles I dont use enough that should be used up/find a happy surface to lie on.
    So be happy to ship out and also happy to exchange/ trade for smthg else. Always happy to try smthg new

PolishAngel gloss - 1/3 left
    Hydrosilex - 1/2 left
    McKee v1.0 - only used on bumper, so pretty full
    Nanopearl glass - 3/4 full
    Flyby30 - 2/3 full
    Gyeon - 2/3 full

I will ship separately, that`s fine.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Thanks Coleroad thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I bought two of these during the Rupes closeout sale, one in Large and one XL to find out which one fits. If you would like the Large one (these are European sizes, so it is really a Medium) it is yours. More info here - https://rupesusa.com/product/bigfoot-evolution-t-shirt/. AG carried these at one time, but it does not appear they still stock them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jojo69 View Post
    A few sealants & coating bottles I dont use enough that should be used up/find a happy surface to lie on.
    So be happy to ship out and also happy to exchange/ trade for smthg else. Always happy to try smthg new

Hydrosilex - 1/2 left
    Flyby30 - 2/3 full
    Gyeon - 2/3 full

I would love those items if they`re still available.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jojo69 View Post

Hydrosilex - 1/2 left
    Flyby30 - 2/3 full
    Gyeon - 2/3 full

Sent you a PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Celticsfan & WaxManRonnie : packages on their way!

Likes BudgetPlan1, SWETM liked this post
    Thanks bofh thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mc2hill View Post
    I bought two of these during the Rupes closeout sale, one in Large and one XL to find out which one fits. If you would like the Large one (these are European sizes, so it is really a Medium) it is yours. More info here - https://rupesusa.com/product/bigfoot-evolution-t-shirt/. AG carried these at one time, but it does not appear they still stock them.

Shirt has been claimed.
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Polishes, compounds & pads

Lake Country Hydrotech pads, some lightly used (crimson), some not used at all.

Liquids:
    Jescar Compound, Never Opened
    McKees Coating Prep Polish, 75% full
    Megs M210, 95% full
    CarPro ClearCut, 75% full
    CarPro Essence, 50% full
    Menz 2400, 25% full
    HD/3D One, 75% full
    Rupes yellow and white, 75% full

If ya want em, PM me and I`ll ship `em to ya no charge.
    How do you like the 3D products?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread Information