Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 208
  1. #106
    Coleroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    358
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I don`t want it, you can have it...

    Tire gel gone to Grisby
    Likes BudgetPlan1, nickclark08 liked this post

  2. #107
    BudgetPlan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,549
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I don`t want it, you can have it...

    Quote Originally Posted by atgonzales View Post
    Budget you are rubbing off....
    Nice to see I`m not the only one with some "Seemed like a good idea at the time..." products on the shelf.

    The Gyeon Pure kit was more of a "My reach exceeded my grasp..." kinda deal considering avaliable time in the next few months.

    Not totally altruistic, though...actually sold my once-used Rupes Duetto last week. Got it with discounted gift certs last xmas so someone got an essentially unused Duetto for $240...got lucky on that one as with a mini, Rupes 15, Flex 3401, and BOSS 21 I just had no idea what to do with it, when it would be useful. That woulda left a mark, just sitting unused on my shelf...was lucky to escape that stupid purchase unscathed.
    Likes fly07sti, nickclark08, JustJesus liked this post

  3. #108
    grisby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Harrisburg, Pa
    Posts
    347
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I don`t want it, you can have it...

    I got the shine today. Thanks again for offering it and if you ever need anything let me know. Its really appreciated and can`t wait to try it. Class act!!!!
    Thanks
    Bill G

    1972 Buick GS Stage 1
    1 of 728 made
    1 of 1 SCO color combo
    Likes Coleroad, nickclark08 liked this post
    Thanks Coleroad thanked for this post

  4. #109
    Coleroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    358
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I don`t want it, you can have it...

    Quote Originally Posted by grisby View Post
    I got the shine today. Thanks again for offering it and if you ever need anything let me know. Its really appreciated and can`t wait to try it. Class act!!!!
    I hope you enjoy it! It was my pleasure to pass it on.
    Likes nickclark08, grisby, GearHead_1 liked this post

  5. #110

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I don`t want it, you can have it...

    For those interested (if any):
    Up for grabs: Victoria Wax - chaos. 3oz.
    Used it 3 times total.
    With my collinites, FK`s and Meg`s I really don`t need it. Pics to come.

    Pm/reply if anyone interested.

    Description: "`Chaos, a carnauba based wax ideal for lighter coloured and metallic paints.

    Victoria Wax Chaos is supercharged with added polymers. The final result is a smooth blended wax that combines the classic shine with improved durability.` Suitable for clear coats and solid paints.

    The extra polymers in this wax add tons of `bling` to any paint.
    Carnauba with extra Polymer Waxes
    Outstanding Depth

    3oz jar`"



    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Likes GearHead_1, BudgetPlan1 liked this post
    Thanks Coleroad thanked for this post

  6. #111

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I don`t want it, you can have it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Coleroad View Post
    This tire gel just isn`t my thing. I prefer the acrylic tire coatings . So I`m offering this up free to whoever responds first that they want it on this thread. The bottle is almost full.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Would love it

    Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

  7. #112
    WaxAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,369
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I don`t want it, you can have it...

    Quote Originally Posted by jojo69 View Post
    For those interested (if any):
    Up for grabs: Victoria Wax - chaos. 3oz.
    Used it 3 times total.
    With my collinites, FK`s and Meg`s I really don`t need it. Pics to come.

    Pm/reply if anyone interested.

    Description: "`Chaos, a carnauba based wax ideal for lighter coloured and metallic paints.

    Victoria Wax Chaos is supercharged with added polymers. The final result is a smooth blended wax that combines the classic shine with improved durability.` Suitable for clear coats and solid paints.

    The extra polymers in this wax add tons of `bling` to any paint.
    Carnauba with extra Polymer Waxes
    Outstanding Depth

    3oz jar`"



    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Being a wax addict, I`d love the chance to try the Victoria.

  8. #113

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I don`t want it, you can have it...

    Victoria Chaos will be shipped to Coleroad unless otherwise. If not, WaxAddict is next in line. :-]

  9. #114
    Coleroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    358
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I don`t want it, you can have it...

    Quote Originally Posted by PipelineUp View Post
    Would love it

    Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
    PipelineUp, so sorry, it had already been shipped to and received by Grisby

  10. #115
    Coleroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    358
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I don`t want it, you can have it...

    Quote Originally Posted by WaxAddict View Post
    Being a wax addict, I`d love the chance to try the Victoria.
    wax addict, I will use it on my Buick to top the fusso coat to see how it looks on white paint. Then I`ll ship the rest to you so you can try it too.
    Thanks WaxAddict thanked for this post

  11. #116
    Coleroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    358
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I don`t want it, you can have it...

    Quote Originally Posted by jojo69 View Post
    For those interested (if any):
    Up for grabs: Victoria Wax - chaos. 3oz.
    Used it 3 times total.
    With my collinites, FK`s and Meg`s I really don`t need it. Pics to come.

    Pm/reply if anyone interested.

    Description: "`Chaos, a carnauba based wax ideal for lighter coloured and metallic paints.

    Victoria Wax Chaos is supercharged with added polymers. The final result is a smooth blended wax that combines the classic shine with improved durability.` Suitable for clear coats and solid paints.

    The extra polymers in this wax add tons of `bling` to any paint.
    Carnauba with extra Polymer Waxes
    Outstanding Depth

    3oz jar`"



    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

    jojo, thank you. Once again a very kind gesture!

  12. #117

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    306
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I don`t want it, you can have it...

    I have a brand new bottle of Hydrosilex Recharge. Free to anyone who wants it. I originally got 2 bottles. I like it just fine, but not as much as another brand that I`ve been using. I also need to make room on my shelf for the new Blackfire SIO2 product which I ordered today. I just love testing SIO2 sprays. Free to a good home.
    Likes Coleroad, nickclark08, BudgetPlan1 liked this post

  13. #118

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I don`t want it, you can have it...

    Quote Originally Posted by glfnaz View Post
    I have a brand new bottle of Hydrosilex Recharge. Free to anyone who wants it. I originally got 2 bottles. I like it just fine, but not as much as another brand that I`ve been using. I also need to make room on my shelf for the new Blackfire SIO2 product which I ordered today. I just love testing SIO2 sprays. Free to a good home.
    I`d love to try it. I`ll cover shipping.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  14. #119

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    306
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I don`t want it, you can have it...

    Going to Preezy

    Please PM me your name and shipping address and I will send it out / free shipping too. Hope you enjoy it.
    Thanks Preezy thanked for this post

  15. #120
    Mike The Guz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lawndale, CA
    Posts
    2,617
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I don`t want it, you can have it...

    Hope budget doesn’t mine me tagging onto his thread.

    I’ll toss this nice coating kit up for grabs. All of these were used once for review and testing. The one that got the most usage was the coating booster.

    As long as one is within the lower 48 states I’ll cover shipping.

    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS
    Likes nickclark08, glfnaz, Coleroad liked this post

 

 
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •