Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I don`t want it, you can have it...

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    You probably already asked me long ago, but Jet beaded amazing, and possibly more impressive than Cosmic/OC in the early going. No surprise seeing Budgetís feedback about self-cleaning.
    I did but seemed to be similar to Budget was itís good stuff but not cosmic like.... just gonna order it because PA prices make $35 for 250 ml a good deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    Jet seems like a `heavier` product if that makes any sense; they market it as both a maintenance product and a stand-alone (as do many products once considered only maintenance products) but Jet just feels like a bit `more`.

Excellent water behavior for sure; in both normal/heavy rain as well as light, stuff is moving off the hood easily...not all products do the light stuff this well.

As an aside, got to enjoy Gyeon QuickView in a variety of wet weather too; very nice.
    Iíve not been thrilled with Dp glass and GRIOTS. Do you think quick veiw good as a coating?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    I’ve not been thrilled with Dp glass and GRIOTS. Do you think quick veiw good as a coating?

Early on (only a week or 2 in) from the drivers seat in the rain I wouldn`t know the difference between a dedicated glass coating like Gyeon View and Gyeon QuickView and actually QuickView seems to deal w/ the smaller, light rain stuff better than some other dedicated glass coatings I have used. It starts moving small/medium drops off of glass at 30-35mph.

Big bonus for me w/ QuickView is ease of application. Since applicator is attached to container it`s kinda one less thing I gotta grab when applying/reapplying. Comes off real easy too after 5 minute cure with damp, low pile microfiber towel...easier and quicker to use that AngelWax H2Go. Wipe down window w/ cleaner or prep spray, apply QuickView, wait 5 minutes and remove.

The dedicated glass coatings are nice and I`ll still use those on our `seasonal` cars but even the best of the dedicated glass coatings ain`t gonna make it thru a Cleveland Winter w/ acceptable performance so something I can easily and quickly apply more frequently is preferred. Was using H2Go over the past Winter but QuickView is easier and quicker to use overall. They say 6 months longevity (we`ll see) but even if only 3 months its still the easiest and quickest way for me to keep great performance w/ minimal effort...and I`m all about minimal effort.
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Budget - Thanks for your thoughts on the QuickView. Definitely sounds worth checking out.
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The user experience with Lustre is way better than Jet. It`s a joy to apply. Neither product ever impressed me beyond anything else out there, but Lustre is fun.
    Likes William_Wallace, dwaleke liked this post
    Thanks dwaleke thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    The user experience with Lustre is way better than Jet. It`s a joy to apply. Neither product ever impressed me beyond anything else out there, but Lustre is fun.
    I`ve heard somewhat mixed opinions on the Nova sprays, from "Meh..." on up to "It`s amazing!" Curious to see where it goes as the Season continues; it seems to do well with my daily driver that is pretty much a collection of shiny paint spots amidst a sea of road rash...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    I`ve heard somewhat mixed opinions on the Nova sprays, from "Meh..." on up to "It`s amazing!" Curious to see where it goes as the Season continues; it seems to do well with my daily driver that is pretty much a collection of shiny paint spots amidst a sea of road rash...

@budget I haven’t used it but you know what I have heard that too about jet having up and down reviews. The water behavior certainly look amazing and top notch initially when it’s applied. luster looks like a neat product too from @bofh. Did you guys get it from Parks detail?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by William_Wallace View Post
    @budget I havenít used it but you know what I have heard that too about jet having up and down reviews. The water behavior certainly look amazing and top notch initially when itís applied. luster looks like a neat product too from @bofh. Did you guys get it from Parks detail?
    Yup, Parks.
    Likes William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I don`t want it, you can have it...

EDIT: These are spoken for.

I have a bottle of Rupes Keramik Gloss Fine polish 250ml and a bottle Rupes Diamond Ultra Fine 250ml polish that I never got around to using. These are not sealed (none of Rupes polishes ship sealed it seems) but they are full.

Do you have a 2 step correction you want to perform on a car with soft paint? This combo is probably a good one.

I`d like to give to someone that is maybe starting out detailing their own cars, a newer detailing business, or just hasn`t used these polishes yet and would like to try them. If you are able to donate 5-10 dollars to offset shipping I`d appreciate it.

Just send me a PM.
    Likes Oneheadlite liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have ~45% of Tac Systems Moonlight opened spring 2020 and a full unopened bottle of Tac Systems Quartz Max 500ml that I will not get around to using.

I`d like to give to someone that is maybe starting out detailing their own cars, a newer detailing business, or just hasn`t used these products yet and would like to try them. If you are able to donate 5-10 dollars to offset shipping I`d appreciate it.

Just send me a PM.
    Likes Oneheadlite liked this post
    Thanks William_Wallace thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Tac products are gone.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the following free for the taking. 1 bottle of the new and improved formula of Turtle Wax Ice Seal N Shine, as well as one bottle of the new and improved formula of Turtle Wax Ice Spray wax. Both are full, I`ll ship in the lower 48, no charge to you.
    Likes Oneheadlite, BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RPPM View Post
    I have the following free for the taking. 1 bottle of the new and improved formula of Turtle Wax Ice Seal N Shine, as well as one bottle of the new and improved formula of Turtle Wax Ice Spray wax. Both are full, I`ll ship in the lower 48, no charge to you.
    Products are spoken for. Thank you.
    Thanks BudgetPlan1 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Good info thanks for saving me $60 on buying them.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627

Thread Information