Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I don`t want it, you can have it...

PM sent

Post Thanks / Like

Nicely done, Budget....
    http://Www.gonzodetailing.com

Anything in life worth doing is worth over doing, moderation is for cowards
    Thanks BudgetPlan1 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    PM sent
    It`s yours. PM me your addy and I`ll send out Thursday morning, send ya the tracking info.

I think you`ll like it, I`m kinda on a Polish Angel kick lately. Cosmic Spritz is very fun to use...

Post Thanks / Like

Gyeon Booster

Grab some Gyeon Mohs, add Booster on top and get consumer approximation of pro-only Gyeon Durabead coating. Or can top other recently applied coatings as well although I`ve only used it on top of Mohs.

Just won`t get around to using it.

If`n ya want it, PM me your addy and I`ll ship it out to ya n/c.

GYEON Booster offers a dramatic increase in the durability and hydrophobic properties of your existing paint coating. Used as a topper for any GYEON coating, this incredible formula helps block out airborne contaminants while amplifying the self-cleaning effect of your coating. GYEON Booster is very easy to apply and promises to prolong total water beading by up to 12 months!

If you love water beading (and we know you do!) than you’ve no doubt fallen in love with paint coatings. These advanced formulas not only protect paint, but boy do they bead! Now imagine a world where you can get even more intense water beading for longer. You may think that’s impossible, but GYEON Booster is here to prove otherwise!

GYEON Booster is the longest lasting, most effective beading topcoat available. Whether you’ve chosen to coat your vehicle with Q2 Prime or Q2 Mohs, GYEON Booster is the perfect complementary product to increase the hydrophoby of the coating. GYEON Booster is also anti-static and anti-graffiti so keeping your vehicle clean will be easier than ever!

Directions for Application:
    Use of GYEON Booster is recommended only for vehicles recently coated with Q2 Prime or Q2 Mohs that have been driven less than 2000 km (1242 miles) since coating.Ensure the vehicle is clean and dust free, washing if necessary. Prepare the surface using GYEON Prep to remove any oils or residue to ensure proper bonding.Shake GYEON Booster well.Using the included applicator, spread an even layer of GYEON Prime over a section of the vehicle in a crisscross pattern. Break larger portions, like the hood, roof, and large door panels into smaller sections.After one section is coated, immediately wipe off any excess.Allow to fully cure for 12 hours prior to driving vehicle. Infrared lamps can be used to speed curing time.

Post Thanks / Like

Booster spoken for.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey ATG, check PM`s, verify shipping address...thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by atgonzales View Post
    Nicely done, Budget....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    It`s yours. PM me your addy and I`ll send out Thursday morning, send ya the tracking info.

I think you`ll like it, I`m kinda on a Polish Angel kick lately. Cosmic Spritz is very fun to use...
    thank you very much...looking forward to trying it
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The Gloss Shop Ceramic Coating V2 50ml, un-opened

Had plans for it when purchased 3 or so months ago but life seems to be getting in the way lately so may as well go to someone who can make the most of it. It`s a very nice, Made in the USA product. All surface, 1 coat recommended product, have had on a fleet vehicle since October 2017. Vehicle has only been maintained by Mother Nature raining on it and about 8500 miles later it`s still doing very well with good self cleaning and gloss. It`s a real hidden gem of a coating, reasonable priced, easy application, punches far above it`s class price-wise. Developed by Autopia forum member Richard Wright of the Gloss Shop (user rwright, I believe) it is a very, very nice product, description below:

Are you ready for the next generation of automotive surface protection? The Gloss Shop Ceramic Coating is your answer to long term protection from the elements. Featuring a blend of Silicon Dioxide (SiO2) and Titanium Dioxide (TiO2), this easy to use ceramic coating will give you up to 2 years durability with proper maintenance. Much longer than standard wax and paint sealants. The Gloss Shop Ceramic Coating is a multi surface coating which saves you money. It bonds to all non porous materials such as paint, glass, plastic, and metal, which eliminates the need to buy multiple products.

Our coating is made in the USA and VOC compliant in all 50 states. We care about your health and wanted to create a coating as safe as possible. We also care about every surface of the vehicle receiving the coating. If you`re going to pamper your ride, you might as well do it safely. In addition to the health and safety aspects, there are no shipping restrictions which means if you get in a pinch and need it next day, we can ship via air.
    How do I use it?
    Directions:
    1) Wash & dry vehicle thoroughly
    2) To achieve best results, decontaminate surface to remove bugs, waxes, silicones, & fallout. Polish paint to remove swirls & scratches if desired.
    3) Shake well. Pour a few drops on applicator. Working in small sections out of direct sunlight, wipe on cool surface in a crosshatch pattern.
    4) Ambient working temperature of 60-85° F, allow 1-5 minutes before gently wiping residue with microfiber towel. Do not use heavy pressure.
    5) Allow 24 hours before exposing to water.

*Do not wash vehicle for the first week after application of coating to allow proper curing

**When using on glass we highly recommend wiping residue at 1-2 minutes. Any longer and the towel can become grabby and require additional effort to remove.

Do I need to wear protective equipment while applying the coating?

It is highly recommended to always wear proper protective equipment while handling chemicals and ceramic coatings. The use of nitrile gloves will protect your skin from absorbing chemicals. A respirator or safety mask prevents accidental inhalation. Safety glasses or goggles will protect your eyes from chemical exposure from backsplash.

What do I do with the applicator and towels after application?

The applicator and towels should be thrown away after application of coating and removal of residue. The residue will crystalize in the fibers and become abrasive, which will scratch paint and delicate surfaces. We are NOT liable for damages inflicted to surfaces if you choose to ignore this recommendation.
    As always, free to a good home and I`ll pay shipping. Unopened unfortunately as I really like using this stuff but the reality is I`ll only be able to squeeze in maybe one or 2 more vehicles before the season is over and I wanna try something I haven`t (PA Cosmic) with the limited time I have left.

PM me your address if you want it and I`ll send out today, gratis.It really is good stuff.
    I don`t want it, you can have it...-gloss-shop.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes jojo69, showbbq, SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Coating Claimed.

Post Thanks / Like

BudgetPlan1..............you da man
    Thanks BudgetPlan1 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

IGL Trim, full kit, never used. Can`t tell ya how well it works because, well, I never got around to using it.

Free to a good home, free shipping.

If ya can use it, PM me your addy and I`ll ship out tomorrow.
    Likes jojo69, Oneheadlite, SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

^^^PM`d ya!
    Scott Harle
    www.autodermatology.com
    Autodermatology
    Serving Naples and SW Florida
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/autodermatology
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

IGL Trim Claimed by Sizzle...

Post Thanks / Like

Budget, you’re like year round detailing supply Santa Claus.
    Likes BudgetPlan1, SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oneheadlite View Post
    Budget, you’re like year round detailing supply Santa Claus.
    I really do have plans for some of this stuff when I buy it but life just seems to often get in the way.
    Likes glfnaz, DaveT435, jojo69, Oneheadlite liked this post

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread Information