Hi all:

Please help me choose new APC and degreasers (and keep me away from well diluted Simple Green).

I have pretty easy access to CG and PB products, but honestly can`t decode the entire CG lineup. What`s the difference between All Clean and All Clean+, for instance? I see PB only has one APC, and it talks about using straight or 1:1 dilution. This is way different than some other products I see out there listing 1:4 to 1:40 dilution rates for use.

In an APC I`m looking for something which is concentrated that I can perhaps dilute to my needs. I`d like to be able to do:

• diluted cleaning on interiors (vinyl, coated leather, headliners)
  • door jamb/sill wipedown
  • routine cleaning of wheels AND tires (perhaps at a stronger concentration)
  • routine wheel well cleaning
  • spray down to clean salt off of underside of vehicle in spring using foam gun, hose end sprayer or something else? Or should that be a degreaser?
  • first step as light bug cleaning if my shampoo doesn`t take it off

I don`t want to fade plastic, corrode engine/chassis components or damage finishes, but I want to get dirt off. My current vehicle has a lot of aluminum (body, some structural, engine, full suspension). I`d love something that foams well with a foaming trigger sprayer too.

In a degreaser I would also like something which is intended to be diluted to varying ratios depending on task (and has some guidelines on how to do so). I`d like to:
  • clean engine bays
  • heavier cleaning of tires (e.g. strip dressing) and seasonal changeover cleaning of wheels and tires (switching snows and summers prior to LSP)
  • clean salt off of underside of vehicle (or should that be an APC)
  • heavier bug/tar removal from painted surfaces?
  • foam with a foaming trigger sprayer

I`ve seen some "how I did this" photo threads showing a good degreaser really cleaning tire sidewalls. I`ve used Eagle One A2Z and as soon as the foam hit the tire it turned brown with stuff it removed. I`d like that from something more general purpose, if possible.

Thanks for any guidance the group can provide. I tried some searching but "APC", in particular, is too short a word for a lot of the search functionality. Or, I found some reviews of single products (like CG AC+) which didn`t speak in comparison against similarly placed products (like CG AC).