Post Thanks / Like

anybody have any experience with GTechniq Crystal Lacquer + Liquid Crystal Kit - 30/100 ml

previously used the klasse twins in need of a modern upgrade.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: anybody have any experience with GTechniq Crystal Lacquer + Liquid Crystal Kit - 30/100 ml

I`m in need of a pic if you have a turbosupra

I`ve never used Crystal Lacquer but I`ve used GTECH CSL and EXOv2, EXOv3

CSL+EXO is a killer combo on some Autopian quality paint

I`m sure there are some members who have used that..if that`s C1, then I know a member who used it recently and maybe he`ll chime in

Brandt K.
    Likes Civicclutch liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: anybody have any experience with GTechniq Crystal Lacquer + Liquid Crystal Kit - 30/100 ml

Likes 512detail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

thanks I am also considering Gyeon systems so many new ones it is hard to navigate what I want the Supra I had for 13(detailed by hand with Malms polish and wax) years sold it finally and bought a C6 corvette convertible Kept that for 9 years and bought a new c7 convertible. I also have as S4 audi as a daily driver

tanybody have any experience with GTechniq Crystal Lacquer + Liquid Crystal Kit - 30/100 ml-p749495463-5.jpg

anybody have any experience with GTechniq Crystal Lacquer + Liquid Crystal Kit - 30/100 ml-p2202973871-5.jpg

anybody have any experience with GTechniq Crystal Lacquer + Liquid Crystal Kit - 30/100 ml-p2262109080-5.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes BadgerRivFan, 512detail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Turbosupra- Ah, fellow Audi nut here

Hey, you mentioned Malm`s!! Used that stuff for a long, long time on various cars. Polish was a PIA but the wax was probably the best liquid wax I`ve ever tried, and that`s saying something. First wax I ever tried using on exterior plastic/rubber trim (works fine if you do it right). AFAIK, among Autopians only JustJesus is using it these days.

BTW, I`m genuinely curious why you want to "upgrade" (scare-quotes intentional) from the KSG. As for "modern", the stuff I like is awfully long-in the-tooth compared to many products but still the absolute best for me. Not lecturing, just sayin` ....

Post Thanks / Like

klasse twins are fine but just looking to try something different. I put cqurtz on the audi. which gets parked outside on business trips and dirt just blows off nice shine not very slick feeling though and was a pain to put on. It is about a year on it and still beads like crazy. I guess I am looking for something like that easier to put on with a bit more shine. I think I am going to go csl and exo

Post Thanks / Like

That Supra is soooo clean! love it.
    Sorry no experience with Gtech C1.

Thread Information