Thread: Xfe7

Post Thanks / Like

Xfe7

Has anyone ordered a new XFE7 yet? I want to wait and see what people think about the power, and make sure they got the heat issue taken care of. Of course a sale could change my mind unless Flex tries to keep a minimum selling price on these like Rupes does.
    Likes aceone liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Xfe7

Wow, not much interest in this machine!! Well it`s like AG read my post. 20% off and a 300.00 gift certificate I got for about 18% off, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on one. With the Flex name I`m interested in seeing how much power this thing has.
    Likes Ronkh, aceone, trashmanssd, Migue liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Share your experiences will you

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joel79 View Post
    Share your experiences will you
    I sure will

Post Thanks / Like

I actually inquired about this last week and after talking with Paul, I decided to go with the BOSS G15.

I look forward to your review!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the purchase, I would like one of these, just got discouraged after seeing the heating issues with the shroud damage.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DaveT435 View Post
    Has anyone ordered a new XFE7 yet? I want to wait and see what people think about the power, and make sure they got the heat issue taken care of. Of course a sale could change my mind unless Flex tries to keep a minimum selling price on these like Rupes does.
    The power is going to be exactly the same as it was when it was first released..
    to me it felt underpowered compared to my G21...hopefully it comes with a 5in backingplate this time around..
    it was comfy and smooth though

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Migue View Post
    Congrats on the purchase, I would like one of these, just got discouraged after seeing the heating issues with the shroud damage.

its been revised go run cooler..and still not sure what they did to beef up the mounting points? thicker plastic? aluminum sleeve?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Migue View Post
    As long as they took to redesign this thing I`m sure they did plenty of testing to make sure this issue was resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingface5384 View Post
    The power is going to be exactly the same as it was when it was first released..
    to me it felt underpowered compared to my G21...hopefully it comes with a 5in backingplate this time around..
    it was comfy and smooth though
    They show the same wattage, hopefully they squeezed some more power out of it. I`m hoping for a 5" plate as well. I`ve heard rumors they are going to have one available. I`ve got a G21 and Rupes 15 to compare it to. I ordered the kit with the 7" Uro tech pads, those will definitely be a test of power.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WashRinseRepeat View Post
    I actually inquired about this last week and after talking with Paul, I decided to go with the BOSS G15.

I look forward to your review!
    I`ve got a G21. The Boss machines are good machines.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to know.
    Just got it Friday, can`t wait to use it. It`s been raining here all weekend. I was pretty close to using it on a hard suitcase, my girlfriend already thinks I`m crazy, if I had done that she might have called the psychiatric ward

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WashRinseRepeat View Post
    Good to know.
    Just got it Friday, can`t wait to use it. It`s been raining here all weekend. I was pretty close to using it on a hard suitcase, my girlfriend already thinks I`m crazy, if I had done that she might have called the psychiatric ward
    LOL! I know the feeling I once polished my floor

Post Thanks / Like

I waited and waited, constantly checking the PBMG stores. Always seeing "out of stock" or something like that. I really wanted one, to finish off my Flex line up.

I wasn`t aware of the heating (or any other) issue until recently. Oh well. I ended up buying a Rupes 21 and Griots G15.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel79 View Post
    LOL! I know the feeling I once polished my floor
    That`s funny. I used Poorboy`s Spray and Wipe on the kitchen floor once (or twice). The wife doesn`t like it because the floor is too slick.

Thread Information