As part of a mystery box I received, these three products were used last week. All three were used a week ago Monday, Nov 21, 2016.

IRON
Nothing spectacular here. No pics. We`ve all seen the purple on a white vehicle, right? It *maybe* didn`t smell as bad as IronX, or BDX, but still stinky stuff.

Bathe+

I hadn`t used any Hydro2, or Wet Coat before, so wasn`t sure what to expect from this product. I got the + version of Bathe, so it`s supposed to help keep the car clean, and rinse off easy, maybe leave some protection behind. I covered up some spots on the driver side doors, to see if I would see a difference between the washed sections and unwashed sections. Well, maybe the soap went through and got everything anyway. I couldn`t see a difference. However. I took the Jeep on some off road trails the following Saturday. Plenty of dirt, many miles driven. Car looked cleaner than the other 8 that were there. Two days later I washed it with high pressure water (ONLY) at the local coin op, and it rinsed off easy and looked clean.

BEFORE

AFTER

Tire

Starting with a thoroughly cleaned tire, using a few applications of Megs D143, and scrubbing sessions. I used Megs Hyper Dressing on one half, and Gyeon Tire on the other half. With the Hyper Dressing, I used a foam applicator block. Also used Carrand brush applicator to get into the knobby threads. Hyper used at 3:1.

I found Tire to go on a bit easier. It was a thicker gel, and nowhere near as runny as the Hyper. With Tire, I used a same type of foam block, but this time, I didn`t use a brush and didn`t go as deep into the thread blocks.

Hyper applied first, on left

Tire applied on right.

Tire side heated as per instructions, to make it better. Looks about same to me.

NOTE: only the one tire was treated with the dressings. The driver front tire was also thoroughly cleaned, but no dressing was applied. Consider this the "control" tire.

Immediately after getting off the trail, after several hours and several miles (Top, Gyeon. Bottom, Hyper).

The following day, following light rain (Gyeon on top)

Immediately after high pressure rinse. No soap was used (Hyper on left, Gyeon on right).

Another shot before the washing. (Gyeon on left)