Thread: Menzerna PO85RD

Post Thanks / Like

Menzerna PO85RD

Is there a new name for this product? Is it still around???

Also - Does anyone know if Menzerna sells smaller bottles anywhere? Seems like the only size I have found is 32 ounce.
    Likes The Driver liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Menzerna PO85RD

PO85RD is now 3800: Menzerna PO85rd Final Polish

Menz 3500 (New and improved Super Finish cuts faster, dusts less, and leaves an incredible gloss!) is kinda equal to Wolfgang Finishing Glaze and is availiable in 8oz/16oz sizes I believe. The difference between the 3800 and the 3500 is very hard to discern, especially on light colors. Unless using a rotary which I think can kinda `jewel/burnish` with the 3800.
    Likes Stokdgs, Swanicyouth liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dschribs View Post
    I think some of the Menzerna offerings (Power Lock for example) are being relabled as JESCAR.
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SGM2008 View Post
    I think some of the Menzerna offerings (Power Lock for example) are being relabled as JESCAR.
    Wonder if this is essentially Menz 3800 (or 3500)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

​From Jescar/Menzerna...

I had written a brief explanation elsewhere of our new direction and thought it might be a good idea to include it here. We have been so involved in making these changes and preparing for SEMA that we did neglected to properly get the word out about Jescar Finishing Products. Here is the message that hopefully helps to explain what is happening:

Jescar has been the representative and importer of Menzerna products since 1978 for the North American market. Jescar has been supplying buffing and polishing products and supplies to industrial finishing market such as furniture, musical instruments, metal finishing, and automotive beginning in 1999. Our concentration in the guitar market led to our development of Jescar fret wire which is now the international standard for all guitar manufacturers. Our work in the automotive market began with supplying the OEM assembly plants with newly developed polishes that proved to be great performers against the major existing supplier. We entered the detailing market by introducing some of Menzerna`s OEM polish formulations, and the products were very well accepted by the detailing community. We soon realized that having only a medium compound and a polish were too limited, so we worked with various international chemical companies to develop our own high performance products that were not available from Menzerna. The result was our Power Lock polymer sealant, followed by Paint Refresh detail spray and Color Lock carnauba wax, all sold under the MenzernaUSA brand as supplements to the core Menzerna polishing compounds. With the success of these MenzernaUSA products and requests to expand the line further, we made the decision to rebrand the MenzernaUSA products under our Jescar company name. The result is our new brand name, Jescar Finishing Products. This decision coincided with the new Menzerna labeling program which was necessary to create an international labeling standard that did not exist before.

With the rebranding to Jescar we took the opportunity to improve the Power Lock with additional advanced polymers, and now the product is known as Power Lock Plus. Color Lock and Paint Refresh will remain the same formulations as before. We are nearing completion of our development of additional new detailing products that will be introduce in 2016. This will expand our Jescar Finishing Products offering to provide a complete system of Menzerna polishing compounds with innovative detailing products from Jescar.

We are working on the redesign of the Jescar website which will have two major sections: Jescar products for the guitar/musical instrument market and Jescar Finishing Products for compounds and detailing products.

I hope that this explanation provides some insight into our new direction and would be glad to answer any questions about our new product lineup.

Jeff Silver
    Jescar Finishing Products
    MenzernaUSA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dschribs View Post

Also - Does anyone know if Menzerna sells smaller bottles anywhere? Seems like the only size I have found is 32 ounce.
    and yes, depending on the product, Menz makes 8oz bottles. Menzerna Polishing Compounds automotive polish and swirl free solutions

Post Thanks / Like

PO85RD is amazing; it`s meant to be used as a jeweling polish because of its very finite ability to correct.
    Rupes 21 MK II, Rupes 15 MK II, Rupes 21, Rupes LHR75e, Rupes Duetto, Rupes Ibrid-L, Rupes LH18ENS, Flex PE-14-2, Dodo Juice V1

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    At $21.99 it will remain a secret to me.

Thread Information