There`s not a lot of info out there on Over Coat, but the little I did find praised it. Todd from Esoteric Car Care raved to me about it, and I know he`s one of the most respected and knowledgeable detailers out there. But I`m wondering about how these 2 measure up? I just ordered the 250ml Over Coat today, and based off his write up it should last me 20-25 cars. I`m always looking for something I can use on uncoated cars that gives shine & good beading. And can be applied/removed with just a MF, I do waterless/rinseless since I`m in So Cal so no hose or pressure washer for me. Coating`s are too expensive for the bulk of the clients I currently have. Over Coat isn`t pricey at all if it lasts as long as they claim and I can get 20+ cars out of a $70 bottle. The last bit of stuff I read about CanCoat was about the sprayer getting clogged up and people having to get the can replaced. But these posts were pretty old and there`s apparently a V3 of the product out, which I can`t find any info on if that`s been fixed? From the posts I saw it seems the clogging was a pretty serious issue.

Anyone here used both and want to chime in on which they like better and why?

Also the directions say for dry application to spray it on a MF towel and wipe on panel. Wouldn`t it be better to use a block with the suede cloths like you use for a coating? Since you use so little I`d think a MF would just soak up and waste product.