Anybody heard of this?

https://www.facebook.com/SprayAwayCl...type=2&theater

Seems like an all-purpose cleaner but when a seasoned detailer questioned in a Linkedin Group about the ability of the product to lift up oxidized brake dust and whether that should be used on paint, the owner got all mad and went like

"My cleaner is made mostly of water. It has been used for 5 years from the best automotive and boat detailing shops in my area. They start by spraying the engine, then the rims. Then they go inside and spray the carpeting and upholstery. They then clean the dash and the windows with the same cleaner. Then they vacuum the entire vehicle. Then they power wash the engine and rims. They use it on the chrome to take of baked on dead bugs. They use it to dissolve sap from trees.... I have been using it on my own GMC Terrain SLT..."

"
I am also coming out with Spray Away Car Care and Protectant that will blow your mind because it works better than a wax and is so much easier to apply; no buffing, scrubbing or hard wiping needed. Spray Away reacts with rain to keep the vehicle looking clean longer. The next time the vehicle will need to be washed is a month or more and it will look polished every time; likely putting you out of business; unless you use it. In that case, it will likely grow you business as Spray Away Cleaner & Stain Remover has grown every vehicle detailing shop that has switched to using it. FACT."

Note: I highly doubt this product has any link to the "Sprayway" brand on the Autopia Car-Care web.

Seems like someone`s really hot-headed and we`re all gonna be out of business?