Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Other than Klasse

Once again I have something more to consider, even if it`s against my better judgement...Other than Klasse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marinesoup View Post
    Once again I have something more to consider, even if it`s against my better judgement...Other than Klasse!

Don`t sweat it too much

It 1k works great, and if you really don`t like the look, you can hit it with a beauty wax, and it`ll still have bullet proof protection underneath
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

There are no retailers in Canada that have FK1000p for sale.
    I did see a small sample can of FK1000p under the name BMW1000. Apparently after checking different forums, this is the same thing, new packaging.
    Anyone heard the same? It`s in a silver tin.

Post Thanks / Like

Other than Klasse

This is the sample tin, only 59ml

Post Thanks / Like

Other than Klasse

I`ve tried most of the above in NE PA winters and have done my own testing. I`ve also tried Bilt Hamber`s Finish and NaviWax Ultimate. While they all were good waxes, Synergy holds up the best against the salt and snow IME. NaviWax is probably #2 - but you have to order it from Europe. Finis and Collinite 915 seem pretty close. Black Ice just sucked for me. Powerlock seems hit or miss with durability for whatever reason. Sometimes it lasts - sometimes it doesn`t.

I`ve never tried FK. All it took was a few reviews saying the stuff could be hard to work with and I was out.

If you buy Synergy, I don`t believe you`ll be disappointed. Of course, you can prolly get like 10 bottles of Powerlock for the price - so I guess it depends if your willing to spend exponentially more more something that is better.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Swanicyouth View Post
    I`ve tried most of the above in NE PA winters and have done my own testing. I`ve also tried Bilt Hamber`s Finish and NaviWax Ultimate. While they all were good waxes, Synergy holds up the best against the salt and snow IME. NaviWax is probably #2 - but you have to order it from Europe. Finis and Collinite 915 seem pretty close. Black Ice just sucked for me. Powerlock seems hit or miss with durability for whatever reason. Sometimes it lasts - sometimes it doesn`t.

I`ve never tried FK. All it took was a few reviews saying the stuff could be hard to work with and I was out.

If you buy Synergy, I don`t believe you`ll be disappointed. Of course, you can prolly get like 10 bottles of Powerlock for the price - so I guess it depends if your willing to spend exponentially more more something that is better.
    Ouch! It`s $253.00 Canadian. I love my car, but I`m too old to sell my first born anymore.
    It sounds awesome and I appreciate your advice.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all. I`ve decided because this is my EDC, I`m going to try KAIO and FK1000p for my winter arsenal. I will update.
    Winter is coming

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all. I`ve decided because this is my EDC, I`m going to try KAIO and FK1000p for my winter arsenal. I will update.
    Winter is coming

Now why did you have to say that? It`s only June. First you thank us, they you go and say something like that j/k
    Don M

Proud owner of a 2017
    SUPERCHARGED
    Hyper-Blue Metallic 2LT 6/Manual
    Camaro

Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Winter is coming

What`s winter?
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

marinesoup- That little sample tin would do a Suburban-size vehicle many times (BTDT). IME the FK1000P is easy to use, there was just one batch of "hard stuff" years ago and even that worked OK with a spritz of FK425.

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve ordered it. I`ll let you know what I think. I hope it`s not too sterileOther than Klasse

Post Thanks / Like

I don`t live to far from you (Montreal, QC) and have some Klasse SG to spare (4-6 ounces or so). Just cover the shipping and I`ll send you some of mine (it lasts forever, because a little goes a long way).

I daily drive my Jeep SRT8 year round and found that Klasse SG layered 4-6 times didn`t hold up on the lower panels or the rear of my car (only during winter). I`ve also tried 845 in the winter and it`s slightly better than Klasse in terms of winter durability but doesn`t look quite as nice. I just made the switch to FK1000p and have been told it holds up even better than 845 or Klasse and so far it`s true, as my oversized tires sickout every so slightly from the wheel wells and blast the car with road grime the FK1000p is holding up flawlessly and gets the most compliments out of the many LSP I`ve tried (win-win so far)! I can`t speak for FK1000p`s winter durability as I just applied this spring.

I have a thread with most if not all the Canadian detailing stores located here: Where are Canadians buying their detailing products?

PM me if you still need some KSG or other LSP I have more than I can use
    Likes Ronkh liked this post
    Thanks Ronkh thanked for this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information