Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

What can PRIMA do for you?

I am a advocate of their products and they just plain WORK. With a 3-step process you should be able to yeild stellar results on any color.

1. AMIGO. A pre prep paint cleaner and glaze. Use this to prep your paint for hydro max.

2. HYDRO MAX. One of the most easy LSP to use and apply! Spray on and wipe off. DONE! No streaking/smears etc. Can be used on ALL EXTERIOR SURFACES. 4-6 months protection.

3. MAINTAIN with prima wax as you dry. This product is #1 in this segment. It will acually look deeper and glossier after a few hours after application. And yeilds the best protection i have found for a spray wax. Use 2-3 times a month if that or as needed.

Prima Amigo Glaze Prewax Cleanser Swirl Remover

Prima Hydro MAX Super Spray Polymer 16 oz.

Prima Hydro Spray Wax
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org
    Likes tropicsteve, Junebug, mnehls86, WaxAddict liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What can PRIMA do for you?

Xterra looks great and the Prima products really seem to be easy. I`d love to hear from someone who has used both the Prima products and Sonax Polymer Net Shield comparing the slickness, dirt shedding abilities of both.
    "If your Personal Beliefs deny what`s objectively true about the world, then they`re more accurately called Personal Delusions" Neil deGrasse Tyson

Post Thanks / Like

For 90% of us...those products are all one would ever need to maintain a vehicle once the paint is corrected. I mean seriously...6 months of protection for 15 minutes of your time applying hydro max. Amigo is legendary.

Post Thanks / Like

Ive tried Amigo and thought it was great.

I bought Hydro Max and Hydro with intention of using it on my brand new truck as its LSP...
    Then I found out a couple days ago that my wife will be leaving for work for 15 months and Im stuck with the kids.

I ended up using PBL paint coating yesterday for its longevity because with my kids I won`t know the next time ill be able to clean the ride.

Well, I guess I could use Hydro Max on my door jambs...

Post Thanks / Like

Looking good. Hydro Max is by far my favorite spray sealant. Looks amazing, easy to use, and lasts.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Now this may be apples and bananas here, but for me - comparing Prima Wax as you Dry vs Sonax Speed Wax: both are easy to use, BUT, Prima is the easiest! I have had to go back over Sonax with a MF towel after a hour or so cause it looked cloudy in spots. Put it this way, when the Sonax runs out, it will not be replaced and the cart with all the other Sonax products I was going to try got dumped in favor of Prima refills.
    All I have in this world is my word, and my balls and I don`t break `em for no one, you understand?"

Post Thanks / Like

A lot of members swear by aquawax. And it is a good product. I have used it in the past. But prima wax as you dry is on a whole different level. JMO.
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org
    Likes Junebug liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know if the Hydro Max Super Spray Polymer is available in Gallon refills anywhere ?
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bswombaugh View Post
    Does anyone know if the Hydro Max Super Spray Polymer is available in Gallon refills anywhere ?
    Not that I have seen, But the 16 oz goes a long was for personal use. For the pros I can see wanting it in bulk with some savings. another PBMG company does carry the 32 oz refill bottle. They also carry Prima Wax as you Dry in a gallon refill. But for wax as you dry I prefer D156 or Auqawax for about 1/2 the price and 90 percent as good as Prima.
    Last edited by trashmanssd; 06-01-2015 at 10:25 AM. Reason: grammar

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pwaug View Post
    I`d love to hear from someone who has used both the Prima products and Sonax Polymer Net Shield comparing the slickness, dirt shedding abilities of both.

I’ve used both products.

I’ve used the Prima Trio (Amigo, Hydro Max & Wax As You Dry) as spelled out by PA Detailer and experienced similar results. Hydro Max is so easy to apply and remove it’s ridiculous. The same goes for Wax As You Dry as a maintenance step.

The Sonax PNS isn’t as easy to apply and remove, but I don’t think it’s as tough as some have made it out to be. The recommendation is to use Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer as a maintenance step between PNS applications. With Finish Kare 425 on the shelf, I chose not to purchase another detailing spray.

As for the slickness and dirt shedding comparison, Hydro Max has a slicker feel while PNS doesn’t feel very slick at all. I would say dirt shedding abilities of both are similar, but my cars don’t get that dirty where I’ve really noticed a significant difference between the two. I think PNS is the more durable of the two and it`s the sealant I apply on all of my cars during the winter months in the Northeast. But that’s not to suggest Hydro Max isn’t a durable product because it is.
    Likes VitreousHumor liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks SGM2008!!
    "If your Personal Beliefs deny what`s objectively true about the world, then they`re more accurately called Personal Delusions" Neil deGrasse Tyson

Post Thanks / Like

I just came inside from using HydroMAX on my door jambs and holy cow this stuff is amazing! From what I could tell it was so easy I only used one towel to spread and wipe off. Literally effortless. The shine is wonderful!!

Post Thanks / Like

PA-- What pad do you use for Amigo?? Do you work it like any other finishing polish??

Post Thanks / Like

I`m sure these are great as a bundle, but does Amigo stand alone as a good cleaner polish that fills? Like P21 Paintwork Cleanser?

Post Thanks / Like

Hydromaxx is one of the best products I have used. Its so easy to use and nothing I have tried looks better. You can top almost anything with it too.
    Amigo is awesome too, I have been either using amigo/hydomaxx of HDspeed/hydromaxx the 2 best combo`s i have used.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information