Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cquartz Fabric & Leather

Did you ever resolve this problem ?

It sounds like mold growth. Is this problem specific to this product ? did carpro ever admit it was or they said you are the first ? its off the market now so its obviously for a reason.

The only reason I think mold is because you said it goes away when you clean it and then reappears. Leather Masters has a mold product that you could try if you never resolved this.

Leather Master Mold Killer

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cquartz Fabric & Leather

Quote Originally Posted by CEE DOG View Post
    Hi Jeff! I will certainly try too! Really great to see you and I appreciate the kind words.

Honestly it`s wild for me to come over and see what`s going on as the people I talk to every day through email, on phone, and all our channels - our track record is very much in a wonderful place.

It seems like two different worlds!!!

I`m confused at what`s going on negatively towards me in a place that I don`t "exist". People that don`t deal with me at all are making judgements...

I wish guys that only see the forums saw the rest of the world too! Detailing facebook groups, messenger, text, phone, Instagram, there`s all kinds of free market channels where it`s just been a natural migration to.

Dan,

I get calls all the time from people that simply need help or have questions of all kinds that I`m thrilled to help with EVEN completely unrelated to CarPro and certainly of course many that have Carpro questions but purchase through AG or DI and come to me after they buy from them. I`m happy to help anyone I can!

For instance, the guy that`s bashing me like crazy here in multiple threads with trouble with reload has never been a customer of mine! (Well not that I`m aware) BUT I will lose hundreds of dollars to go help him! Craziness man... Cquartz Fabric & LeatherCquartz Fabric & Leather Meanwhile he`s calling me greedy! I understand he probably just doesn`t know me and has made assumptions (or maybe I`m just nieve)

Anyway... To answer you-
    If you ever use a CarPro Product, a can of 1,000$ wax, turtle wax, Ultima, Scholl Concepts, "wipe new" (or whatever that stuff is called) or anything in between from anywhere on this planet and call me with questions I`ll answer the phone or call you right back! It`s that easy

I am extremely knowledgable on the CarPro line and help with development as well as speaking with Avi regularly and all anyone ever had to do is call my phone and ask me and I`m here to help! It`s my pleasure!

Here is maybe what I didn`t effectively communicate I think: I spend every minute on this - to the point that just recently for the first time in years I get more than a few hours sleep at night. (That`s the short version)

So with only 24 hours in a day it is a disservice and unfair to my customers who I`m so blessed to have and so grateful for - for me to go try to serve the customers of someone else.

ANYONE is welcome to call me anytime for anything and I`ll do my best to help!

Sincerely,
    Corey

Check your records !!!!!!
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information