Post Thanks / Like
    I never see Pinnacle Black Label paint, window, or wheel coatings mentioned for anything over here. Any of you guys ever tried it or have any thoughts on them?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have one full bottle of experience with PBL Sealant. Really Glassy look, my GF says the cars I coat with it look like a glazed apple`s😏. I look over a car I coated with sealant 9 months ago and the look is still strong as is water beating, daily driver always out side.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the feedback. The durability is the biggest thing I was curious about along with why the product us never mentioned or considered here

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea your Welcome. I`m assuming the price has something to do with that. I have not tried PBL Coating but the Sealant is pretty pricey for such a small bottle. As an enthusiast I would purchase again as looks are great as is durability so far. I detail full time so most likely won`t be purchasing again, even though you can probably up sale a quality Sealant but in my area a coating up sale is the smarter thing.

Post Thanks / Like

I purchased the PBL Paint Coating and used it. `It has been on the car since May so about 5 months. `<span style="font-size:14.3999996185303px;">The car I used it on is not driven much anymore only put on about 2k since then. `It has been parked outside for about half of that time. `

`

It still beads like new. ` So far I would recommend the product but not enough time has passed, any coating should last this long. `Washes are easy since there is much less adherence. `

`

The only problems I have are with the maintenance. `I don`t really know if I can use TarX on it like I do on my Opti Coated car. `I have washed it with Dawn handful of times for decontamination purposes, doesn`t seem to have hurt it. `

`

Any of you know how to maintain PBL Paint Coating?

Thread Information