Post Thanks / Like

SON1C Synopsis 77 is my video review of Mothers Back-To-Black Tire Renew. This is a Spray on and wipe off tire cleaner . . . so it is a rinseless tire cleaner what an awesome product to pair with rinseless washing and or as a mobile detailer.`
    This is my latest video on rinseless washing and features Mothers B2B Tire Renew
    How to Rinseless Car Wash with Optimum No-Rinse + ONR Review on Black Mustang GT - YouTube
    `
    I think this is simply an innovative product. Full thoughts and demonstration in the video! (Mothers Review video below)
    `
    Mothers Detailing - Back To Black Tire Renew Review ( Rinseless Tire Cleaner ) - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

SON1C- What`s the going price for that stuff?

`

How does it work on tires that`re really *dirty* (the ones in your video didn`t look all that bad to me)?

`

Have you ever tried spraying`it on the applicator instead of directly on the tire?` I`m concerned about overspray getting on things..

Post Thanks / Like

It`s 5.99 6.99 vary by a dollar here and there -- pretty good price imo

`

It works really well, worst case second application and a new wiping towel but the same could be said on regular tire cleaning some people do 2 3 even 4 times as you know

The tires were a bit worse than they looked on the video, its always hard capturing things accurately on there lol

`

I have not tried that, I just make sure I clean the wheels after tire cleaning. On sensitive wheels though .. that poses a great question. Mothers says its safe and not acidic so that`s all I can offer there and I`ve used it to no ill effects thus far!`

Post Thanks / Like

SON1C- Ah, yeah...that price isn`t bad for a product like that; whenever I see that size container with a sprayer on it, I think "pricey stuff".

`

On the overspray, I was more concerned about getting it on the vehicle`s paint or somesuch...I`m thinking about this product for times when I`m only cleaning the wheels and tires (between full washes) and it`s easy to complicate the job by getting product on the surrounding panels.` Maybe I`m worrying over nothing but it`s like "what if I`m a klutz with the sprayer?".

Post Thanks / Like

Accumulator, this is the stuff I PM`d you about a while ago. Its got an extender on the nozzle that concentrates the spray for a lower profile tire or to minimize overspray. I have no problems with getting it on the surrounding finishes.

`

`

I use the Tufshine Tire brush to clean the tire after I`ve given some time for the product to dwell. It`s just coarse enough to clean without causing scratch or gouge marks in the tire. My Wipe off trick is to Rinse the tire with water after I`m done scrubbing. Then I use a wet foam sponge to wipe down the rim and re-rinse. This gets rid of any dried overspray and keeps it from marring the finish. My tire topper is the usual Zaino Z16.

Post Thanks / Like

Marine Clerk- Oh yeah, I remember now!` I do need to try this stuff some time..

Post Thanks / Like

I use it for tough tire browning.` If I still have some brown areas, I run the car down the street just long enough to dry`the tire`after rinsing`and re-apply. Like you need more stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

Roger that on my not needing more stuff!` This product might fill a very specific niche though (not that I haven`t gotten by OK without it).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator

SON1C- Ah, yeah...that price isn`t bad for a product like that; whenever I see that size container with a sprayer on it, I think "pricey stuff".

`

On the overspray, I was more concerned about getting it on the vehicle`s paint or somesuch...I`m thinking about this product for times when I`m only cleaning the wheels and tires (between full washes) and it`s easy to complicate the job by getting product on the surrounding panels.` Maybe I`m worrying over nothing but it`s like "what if I`m a klutz with the sprayer?".

haha agreed but mothers always manages to keep their prices low

haha i`m sure you`re an expert with the sprayer! any excess on paint will wipe off easy and is safe, has to be some wheels are more delicate than painted panels

`
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine Clerk

Accumulator, this is the stuff I PM`d you about a while ago. Its got an extender on the nozzle that concentrates the spray for a lower profile tire or to minimize overspray. I have no problems with getting it on the surrounding finishes.

`

`

I use the Tufshine Tire brush to clean the tire after I`ve given some time for the product to dwell. It`s just coarse enough to clean without causing scratch or gouge marks in the tire. My Wipe off trick is to Rinse the tire with water after I`m done scrubbing. Then I use a wet foam sponge to wipe down the rim and re-rinse. This gets rid of any dried overspray and keeps it from marring the finish. My tire topper is the usual Zaino Z16.

nice brush choice!`

`
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator

Marine Clerk- Oh yeah, I remember now!` I do need to try this stuff some time..

`

`
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine Clerk

I use it for tough tire browning.` If I still have some brown areas, I run the car down the street just long enough to dry`the tire`after rinsing`and re-apply. Like you need more stuff!

haha I don`t think any of us need "more" stuff, but we better hurry up and order some more!

Post Thanks / Like

SON1C- Just when I think I am indeed expert with the sprayer, I [screw] up and get overspray on adjacent body panels.` Note I`d only be using this stuff when I`m not doing the usual jack-the-car-up type of wash.

Post Thanks / Like

I`m just shaking my head ?

Post Thanks / Like
    I could have used that a couple hours ago, did a rinseless wash with DG stuff and thought - meh, car looks great but I will skip the tires cause I have a long day tomorrow and just want to chill!
    All I have in this world is my word, and my balls and I don`t break `em for no one, you understand?"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneBug

I could have used that a couple hours ago, did a rinseless wash with DG stuff and thought - meh, car looks great but I will skip the tires cause I have a long day tomorrow and just want to chill!

haha next time then!`

Thread Information