Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know if this USA based Werkstat site is legit?`
    http://www.werkstat.com/

`

I sent them a message about a product and they never replied.

I want to try some Werkstat Prime but am afraid to order with the lack of feedback.

Post Thanks / Like

ive emailed werkstat a dozen or more times over the past year on this site and never heard back.

`

i can`t stand a company not having a phone number (especially if they are going to answer an email)...

`

hopefully someone can chime in with a contact.

Post Thanks / Like

I have this site bookmarked, but it seems to re-direct to the site you`ve posted:

`

http://www.jeffswerkstatt.com/

`

Personally, I would not order if you can`t raise anyone by email or telephone.
    Cars: bringing people together

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tom p.

I have this site bookmarked, but it seems to re-direct to the site you`ve posted:

`

http://www.jeffswerkstatt.com/

`

Personally, I would not order if you can`t raise anyone by email or telephone.

exactly why i haven`t ordered...and I`m looking for a commercial account.

`

these kind of things really bother me...

`

other companies were the same way with me...you`d be surprised how many, now they don`t make the cut.

Post Thanks / Like
    Werkstat products were popular on this site 4-5 years ago. I bought some and they are good products.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by primo spaghetti

exactly why i haven`t ordered...

`

Yeah, I`m the same.` If they can`t communicate with you, how are they ever`going to address a problem or concern`down the road?

Post Thanks / Like

It`s a shame. I heard good things about Prime, but I don`t think its worth shipping from UK for it. If I can`t find any USA based sellers, prob go back to KAIO.

Post Thanks / Like

Shadow, I`ve got Prime.` I`ll sell it if you want.` I`ve moved on to coatings.

Post Thanks / Like

Basically the way I use KAIO is as a good paint cleaner by hand (removing any dirt / old wax claying may have missed). I always top off right away with a sealant (dont care much about the protection KAIO leaves). Don`t really care for filling or swirl removal either.

`

KAIO can be used on many types of surfaces safely. The reason for an alternative is because KAIO is old school and I am curious if there is anything out there that works better (but trying different products can get expensive very quickly). Hence Prime is a safe to try choice since it`s the modern version of KAIO.

`

I am still open to suggestions though.

Post Thanks / Like

I thought the real site had a lot of yellows and oranges in the design- this one seems pretty basic. I guess it does say "doing remodeling."

Post Thanks / Like

shadow85:

One month later and no response?!

`

On the afore-to mentioned website, there is no contact information like a telephone number or physical mailing address that I could find, which is really suspect. That said, the copyright`is 2014 at the bottom, which tends to make one believe it`s somewhat viable if someone is keeping up the website.

`

I know that AutoGeek used to be a distributor/dealer for Werkstatt, but I do not see it on their website as a supplier/manufacturer.

(Given the bad reviews on this forum for their non-existent customer service, this is a moot issue anyway.)

`

Please let us know if you (or anyone)` hears anything about this car-care manufacturer.
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Turn out someone brought this thread to Werkstat`s attention and they contacted me. Turns out they were having an issue with there web inquiries going into there spam folder. Anyway, I did go ahead and ordered the Prime. It arrived in adequate time. Got to try it out on my grey metallic paint. Now I am an amateur, so I can`t tell whether it is better than KAIO or not, but it works the same way (i use as a paint cleaner) and like the nice gloss result. Not sure if optiseal would have problems with bonding to acrylic so I did a quick carpro Eraser wipe down before apply the optiseal. I am pleased with the results.

Post Thanks / Like

id appreciate if someone could ask them to contact me...

Post Thanks / Like

Hope they get it figured out with their website. Pretty good products, Prime + AJ Trigger is an excellent combo.`
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like crappy customer serviceand a crappy excuse to me. Especially if Primo has been trying to contact them for a year.

`

If the spam folder issue were true one would think they would start checking their spam folder for legitimate emails. `It`s pretty easy to pick out spam email from real emails simply through the subject of the email.

`

Perhaps try emailing them one more time now that they figured out this problem. If you get a reaponse, great. If no response there`s a high likelyhood the spam email was just an excuse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information