Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, I`m curious if anyone has used the product from www.super-seal.com?

I have run into a large group of people who tote this as the best thing since sliced bread.

I haven`t used it myself, so I can`t make any claims.

Has anyone else used this?` What does it compare to?

This is a waterless wash, so it costs about 20 bucks for a gallon of ready to use,

but people are loving using this for the RV community.`

`

I personally think that ONRWW and opti-seal would work better, however I am not

quick to discount a product that I don`t know about.

`

Any help would be useful.

I was unable to find anything about this product, but that is perhaps because the

search results are muddied by its common name.

`

ETA:` I really am looking for "The Solution" by super seal, that is just the name of the company.

`

Thanks~

`

`

`

I definitely don`t think that this product is cost effective.` They sell it in a gallon size, which is shipped

to you with 6 ounces of concentrate that you dilute and make a gallon.` Considering that you get a gallon

of RTU for 40 bucks, this seems really expensive.`

I do know that distributor price is a gallon for about 20 bucks, but for RTU, that is very expensive.

`

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you compare retails costs One gallon "The Solution" for 40 bucks versus 128 Gallons ONRWW for 50 bucks,

The per gallon cost is 40 bucks verus 39 cents.` ONR is literally 100 times cheaper.

Of course, this is comparing a waterless to a rinseless, and "The Solution" supposedly seals also.

If going the ONR route, you easily save enough to add Opti-Seal to the line.` Although this makes a second step

it is much cheaper.

`

"The Solution" sounds much like Opti-Clean with Opti-Seal added in it.` If you compare the value of Opti-Clean

versus "The Solution", then Opti-Clean is 4 times cheaper.` This makes up for MUCH leeway to purchase Opti-Seal

and add it to the OptiClean.` While I am not sure if this works, even doing a second step is worth the money saved.

`

Post Thanks / Like

You could compare it to Ultima Waterless Wash Plus Concentrate.` 16 oz ($19)`makes about 705 oz of ready to use waterless wash-about 5.5` gallons at $3.45 per gallon.``More expensive than ONR, but still allot less than The Solution.`
    "If your Personal Beliefs deny what`s objectively true about the world, then they`re more accurately called Personal Delusions" Neil deGrasse Tyson

Thread Information