Thread: 3D Express Wax

Post Thanks / Like

One of the things my wife liked about me when I was trying to win her heart was that I always kept a clean car. I found out that she enjoyed detailing and took a lot of pride in her car - 1987 Nissan 300 ZX, hey - we met in 1989. The years flew by and we miss those sports car days (and being skinny!) but our love for detailing is still strong. Unfortunitely, as you age, your eyesight ain`t what it use to be, and when she found my bottle of Express Wax, and decided to try it out - she misread "use sparingly" to use generously! She used a folded MF towel and slathered on the sides like mortar before tiling. Then it hazed and she wiped it off, took a little extra rubbing, BUT - OMG! the look is amazing, she has a white blizzard pearl Highlander and it just glowed. This is the test vehicle for all my LSP`s and over the past 5 years, it has had dozens of products, some truely awesome - and pricey too LOL. But, she was really impressed with Express and I think using less next time will make it easier to use and not affect the looks at all. Don`t get me wrong, it`s easy to use, even if you use 10x too much in a 50 degree garage. We had a good laugh and she told me I ought to share this with ya`ll.
    All I have in this world is my word, and my balls and I don`t break `em for no one, you understand?"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneBug

One of the things my wife liked about me when I was trying to win her heart was that I always kept a clean car. I found out that she enjoyed detailing and took a lot of pride in her car - 1987 Nissan 300 ZX, hey - we met in 1989. The years flew by and we miss those sports car days (and being skinny!) but our love for detailing is still strong. Unfortunitely, as you age, your eyesight ain`t what it use to be, and when she found my bottle of Express Wax, and decided to try it out - she misread "use sparingly" to use generously! She used a folded MF towel and slathered on the sides like mortar before tiling. Then it hazed and she wiped it off, took a little extra rubbing, BUT - OMG! the look is amazing, she has a white blizzard pearl Highlander and it just glowed. This is the test vehicle for all my LSP`s and over the past 5 years, it has had dozens of products, some truely awesome - and pricey too LOL. But, she was really impressed with Express and I think using less next time will make it easier to use and not affect the looks at all. Don`t get me wrong, it`s easy to use, even if you use 10x too much in a 50 degree garage. We had a good laugh and she told me I ought to share this with ya`ll.

there are alot of inexpensive waxes out there that give outstanding results that can stand up to the very expensive ones. i think the mentality sometimes is the more money the better the product, such is not always the case.

Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed! But, that`s a big can of worms to open. I am just happy Express passed the Junebug ham fisted over apply test, just never thought the wife would do that for me. She is amazing at times.
    All I have in this world is my word, and my balls and I don`t break `em for no one, you understand?"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneBug

Agreed! But, that`s a big can of worms to open. I am just happy Express passed the Junebug ham fisted over apply test, just never thought the wife would do that for me. She is amazing at times.

they will amaze you at times.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice find JuneBug! If you like 3D Express Wax.......you gotta try HD Express then `
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    I meant HD Express!

Thread Information