Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    i used this years ago when there was alot of buzz on this and just didn`t care for it and it`s durablility was short lived, though i wasn`t expecting much from it anyway (it is easy to use though). plenty of other good choices (within the same price range) that gave me better results...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3
    i used this years ago when there was alot of buzz on this and just didn`t care for it and it`s durablility was short lived, though i wasn`t expecting much from it anyway (it is easy to use though). plenty of other good choices (within the same price range) that gave me better results...

I agree it is very easy to use. Based on the performance of the sample I received, I won`t be buying a pot however.

What choices in the same price range would you recommend over natty blue?

Post Thanks / Like
    Is the red better than the blue? I have a pot of the red, but just haven`t had a chance to use it yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzane
    Is the red better than the blue? I have a pot of the red, but just haven`t had a chance to use it yet.

I`m told there is minimal difference. I traded for a little more than a half a pot, but also haven`t gotten around to using it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ihaveacamaro
    I agree it is very easy to use. Based on the performance of the sample I received, I won`t be buying a pot however.

What choices in the same price range would you recommend over natty blue?

off the top of my head, both the finish kare`s paste offerings (fk1000p & PW). btw, everyone has their own preferences (like anything else) and you got to use what makes you happy in the end. unfortunately, i`ve have bought many products over the years only to trade/sell after just one or two uses as i know it wasn`t for me...

Post Thanks / Like
    off the top of my head, both the finish kare`s paste offerings (fk1000p & PW). btw, everyone has their own preferences (like anything else) and you got to use what makes you happy in the end. unfortunately, i`ve have bought many products over the years only to trade/sell after just one or two uses as i know it wasn`t for me...

I have the products that make me happy too I was just wondering to see other choices that I could possibly make another video on. My goal is to create a library of these JHAT videos on this Nissan so that all external variables are as similar as possible and LSPs can accurately be compared in terms of beading and sheeting.

Post Thanks / Like
    NB is soooo easy to use and in the sun on hot panels too! best smell ever -

Durability I saw was about 3 months as I recall

Post Thanks / Like
    To O.P. thanks for doing the video.

As for Nattys wax I thought the durability was very poor. Shine was ok I guess.

PB makes a good product in the S&W and the BnB , but other than that I dont care for the stuff. Although Steve is a awesome guy !!! Really cares about his customers.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you like a routine of waxing your car, then this stuff is ok. Meaning durability is poor, so use it often. Shine is ok, not great. But it`s an easy on, easy off application and it smells nice too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would argue the shine competes with any of the popular "forum waxes"

Post Thanks / Like
    i loved the nattys blue, but i used the liquid version and loved it. i found the durability just as good as any other wax i used. nothing great, but nothing bad either.

it was especially great when doing my black truck. i found it so easy to use, and great because the black panels are hot even in the cooler weather.

Post Thanks / Like
    I also purchased this back in the day when it first hit the scene. I had the same experiences as everyone else. Decent shine, poor durability. Similar products are NXT, PB EX-P, S100 and Meg`s #26.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by samhian
    I also purchased this back in the day when it first hit the scene. I had the same experiences as everyone else. Decent shine, poor durability. Similar products are NXT, PB EX-P, S100 and Meg`s #26.

i still have one tin of each of both the old & newer nxt paste and i would rather use that then nattys to be honest with you. it removes just as easy, lasts a little longer and looks better in my eyes...

Post Thanks / Like
    i still have one tin of each of both the old & newer nxt paste and i would rather use that then nattys to be honest with you. it removes just as easy, lasts a little longer and looks better in my eyes...

I totally agree. NXT is still one of my favorite looking waxes, and it beads like crazy. However, I am so spoiled by easy sealants like Opti-seal and Poxy that I never touch traditional paste products anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information