Post Thanks / Like
    I live in a coastal city and the majority of my clients are always taking their dogs to the beach or wherever and the carpets & upholstery are always so full of pet hair, loose grit and debris that its impossible for me to get it all out. I`ve been noticing the new toys out by Tornador and Nanoskin and really like the idea of a compressed air tornado blast and vacuum all together. Now I cant decide which one to go with- the Tornador Blastor or the Nanoskin Evergreen Collector gun? The Tornador black vs the Nanoskin multi function cleaning gun also appeals to me but I do already have a vx5000 steamer so I dont see a need to add a tornador type tool to my arsenal.

Another tool that seems interesting is the Nanoskin Evergreen Extractor gun. I do not currently have an extractor and just have a powerful wet dry vac. but this extractor gun just seems to be the same thing as the collector gun but with a small brush that makes contact with the fabrics and maybe its more designed for wetness than the collector gun? Right now Im just planing on getting the Blastor or the Collector gun and calling it good since I have the steamer already; that is unless someone can make a valid point for why I would need a Tornador or that extractor gun.

If it helps my air compressor is a 4hp 25 gal Craftsman with 9 cfm@ 40 psi/ 7@90psi. Vacuum is the Power Flite 5 gal wet/dry

Post Thanks / Like
    Tornador makes some very unique and rugged tools. I`d do some serious investigating of their equipment for sure: Tornador Cleaning Tools - Gun - BLACK - Z-020 - Z-010 -CLASSIC
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Thread Information