Post Thanks / Like
    I always go over the car with QD after a wash and between coats of sealant (usually Zaino CS, but now has PowerLock on it). I usually use Z6 or Prima Hydro. Yesterday I tried some CG speed wipe and loved the super slick feel, but after a drive to work and back today it was head to toe coated in dust. On CG`s website it says the speed wipe is supposed to be anti-static and attract LESS dust!

It`d been a week since the power lock application (no QD used) and it was less dusty when I washed it yesterday after a week then it was after one trip after using the CG!

Does this stuff need to be super diluted? It did seem kind of... oily? I just used it as was, in the 16oz bottle. Is the extreme slick QD a better, less dust attractant choice? Try something else? I REALLY liked the slickness and finish this stuff gave! Much better than other stuff I`ve used.
    03 TT 225QC: Ocean Blue on Vanilla

Zaino, lots and lots of Zaino. Oh and a few mods too.

My BluHeaven: The Photos | The Blog

Post Thanks / Like
    I stay away from CG products. I`ve had great results from Prima Slick, Jeff`s Werkstatt Arcylic Gloss/Quick Wash.

Post Thanks / Like
    ONR wash and wax diluted 1 oz per 32 oz of water makes a really good QD and glass cleaner. Doesn`t seem to attract much dust. And if you already have ONR wash and wax on hand, its dirt cheap. Most other QD`s I`ve tried have at least some dust attraction and this time of year, with a lot of pollen there might not be anything you can do to prevent dust/pollen anyway.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    There are very very few products dust doesn`t stick to. Waxes stick worse, then sealants. Coatings stick least but you want spray. CarPro Reload is EXACTLY what your looking for- a lot stronger than a QD spray but can be applied wet or dry. Its an inorganic sealant and any dust that lands on the car just blows right off.

Now if your applying over wax and traditional sealants it doesn`t bond so well. You need to strip the wax and coating and apply to clean surface or over coating for durable results. Try a sample bottle and test to see if its what your looking for before doing your whole car. I think you will be impressed.

Trying to find a writeup I did like 2 years ago but can`t find from my phone. Should be here labeled "Review: CarPro Reload"

50ml, 400ml, 1000ml, 5000ml

http://www.carpro-us.com/reload-inor...ting-400ml/zs/

http://www.carpro-us.com/reload-inor...ml/glass-care/

http://www.carpro-us.com/reload-inor...ml/glass-care/

Post Thanks / Like
    FK425 supposedly has anti-static properties, not that I`ve ever noticed anything dramatic in that regard.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anything that has that oily/waxy slickness is going to attract more dust. Z6 is one of the better ones as well as the mentioned Fk425. Top notch in my book though is Optimum instant detailer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ditto here about FK425 - it is supposed to not attract dust and helps just a bit here in the spring. But when the pollen is bad it does not make much difference.
    2005 Pontiac GTP ---> 2008 BMW 535 xi

Post Thanks / Like
    I use DG aqua wax after wash which seems to boost wax life but cant say that it has reduced the production of swirls, but the again I have a gold paint which hides them very well.

Thread Information