Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I have applied in the cart cquartz and I know that I recomiedan quality shampoo for maintenance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Palulo, are you trying to buy over the counter or mail order? What do you have access to?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Palulo, I highly recommend Duragloss 901 Car Wash Concentrate, available at NAPA stores, and inexpensive.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve always been partial to the Duragloss and Griots shampoos and both are available at that site. Both are very gentle and won`t remove your Cquartz, waxes or sealants if used in the recommended dilution rates. Both offer excellent lubricity and cleaning.

Get the 16 oz. of each then go for larger volumes after you`ve settled on your favourite.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, in addition to the ones already mentioned, the Ultima shampoo is outstanding, assuming you`re looking for a traditional shampoo, Palulo. If you`re looking for a no-rinse type product, others can make suggestions cuz I`m not up to speed on the newest products. I have been an ONR user for years and have stuck with that one.

Post Thanks / Like
    ok thanks for the help, Duragloss only good comments there, but as I have in the car cquartz thought that I could alter it, as it is similar to that mentioned z7 and brings some ingredients of sealants, and wax shampoo is recommended buffers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palulo1
    ok thanks for the help, Duragloss only good comments there, but as I have in the car cquartz thought that I could alter it, as it is similar to that mentioned z7 and brings some ingredients of sealants, and wax shampoo is recommended buffers.

I wouldn`t worry about that stuff as IMO it`s never very significant. You`ll probably be happy with the Duragloss, though I use *nothing* but Griot`s these days.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks, a little late. had zaino z7 which is excellent, say Duragloss is very similar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Duragloss and Griots for me. :up
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been using adam`s, but I had some issues with them on the 370z site when I confronted one of the members that was the "detailer" of the site but didn`t know nearly as much as he thought he did (I wound up getting banned from the detailing area after I detailed a car using all OTC products that were a third of the price of adam`s and took pics of it). Adam`s makes a good product and I like the shampoo, but after that`s gone I will be using DG and won`t look back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palulo1

if you go with the DG car wash, order it direct from DG as they only have a $5 flat fee shipping. if you want to add another great DG product, get some aquawax as well...

Duragloss Direct

also, some of our sponsors have a great assortment of products for your detailing needs, here are a couple below...

DetailersDomain

CarPro USA

Buff Daddy

3D Car Care - Car Wash, Car Wax, Auto Detailing supplies, Car Polishers, Car Buffers & accessories store

HD Car Care

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, my two favs are Ultima and Duragloss! CarPro USA has Ultima on a daily deal right now btw rofl

http://www.carpro-us.com/deals-of-the-day/

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill D
    Duragloss and Griots for me. :up

What`s your take on how those two compare?

Every now and then somebody (whose opinion I respect ) finds something they consider (at least) as good as Griot`s. Nobody`s swayed me to try anything yet, but I did want to know what you think about the DG.

Post Thanks / Like
    While I use DG901 now because CarQuest had gallons on sale for $14 last summer I used Optimum Car Wash (not ONR) previously. I think it is a product that doesn`t get much attention because of ONR, but it is my favorite of all the various shampoos I`ve tried over the years (but never tried Griots). The Optimum Car Wash is very slippery, but clings to the surface well and rinses easily. Never had a problem with any LSPs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information