Wolfgang Concours-Series Black Diamond Tire Gel

Some may know.. I`m on a hunt for a superior tire and trim product.. what do I desire? a deep satin finish -> not too much sheen

I want a product that doesn`t run, a product that is cost effective, a product with good durability..

Currently Eco Touch Tire Shine is my front runner in the category

SON1C Synopsis 23 : Eco Touch Premium Car Care - Tire Shine Review - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum

and Chemical Guys Silk Shine being the worst trim and tire product that I have ever used I would take black magic over it.

However back to the review!

Wolfgang Black Diamond Tire Gel separates into two liquids (rather slowly after shaking so don`t fret)

the above picture is what it will look like after sitting for awhile after shaking for 15-30 seconds it returns to a milky looking substance

As with all tire dressings etc, I test them all on the trim as well, while applying to the trim you can see a huge difference! performed very well here

when put onto an applicator the texture of this product was extremely unique and there is no other way of describing other than it was just like.. mucus.. gross but unique! one might try to call it kind of like syrup, but mucus is spot on when describing this product (nothing wrong, I just found it rather interesting lol)

I have used this product several times now and while I have enjoyed it I don`t see myself picking up another one / larger bottle, I believe the price is a bit steep, but more importantly I was dying for the look -> the look is not bad just not spot on for my taste it had a pretty good amount of sheen, like a super sharp satin, whereas I prefer a rich deep satin

Durability -> I found it to have average durability ( average of a quality product ) I`d say about 2-4 weeks outside 24/7 daily driven -> obviously this can vary

With all of that said it is definitely a quality product, and I have yet to be let down by any wolfgang products, it seems the Wolfgang brand may be a sure bet on quality products here are some pictures application and my a link to my other review on Wolfgang Fuzion

SON1C Synopsis 16 : Wolfgang - Fuzion Review - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum

SON1C Synopsis 9 - Wolfgang - Auto Bathe - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum

Black Diamond Tire Gel in action

Here is the link to the full photoshoot these pictures are pulled from

2003 Sonic SON1C Blue Mustang GT December 2012 Photoshoot Wolfgang Fuzion - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum

Key Features -> Good look (user preference)

Does not sling

Does not run IME

Works well

Unique Texture

Sample size can be had