I have been searching for a great wheel cleaner for awhile, and for this review I tested several products, however Mothers Wheel and Tire cleaner performed incredibly annihilating the competition. Application is very easy simply spray on with this great foaming nozzle and let it dwell for a few minutes..

You can actually watch it pull the muk and grime off of the wheels and tires (demonstrated on tires here)

Mothers Tire & Wheel Brush Combo Agitated with a tire brush and wheels are cleaned with a dedicated wheel brush.

Works flawlessly

As for wheels and brake dust works great as well, the versatility of this product is unparallelled.

But don`t just take my word for it! Try it out for yourself!

Mothers Wheel Mist All Wheel Cleaner cleans & maintains coated, painted, polished and anodized wheels without pitting the coating or corroding the

UPDATE

Went in on the gallon two months ago, and couldn`t be happier, I`m in love with this product, and I seldom say that, it`s extremely versatile, I use it mainly for tires, however enjoy it with use on wheels and wheel barrels

today I used it on three pieces (wheels, tires, and wheel barrels), cleaned up 3 months of brake dust in the barrels, and ~1 month of junk on the wheels and 3 months of spent dressings on the tires with ease

Before my spent Eco Touch Tire Shine Dressing (Great product, and even when it wears off it fades to a decent look)

Dwelling Tire

While dwelling I proceed to clean wheels and wheel barrels with various brushes

Clean Tire

Clean Tire dressed with Chemical Guys G6 Hyper Coat High Gloss Spray Dressing

Overall Mother`s Foaming Wheel and Tire cleaner is still #1 in my book, never hesitate to try out this product (its pretty cheap ~6 for a 24 oz bottle) and let me know how you like it! :xyxthumbs:

Also tried it on my chin spoiler, didn`t really produce any results, but it was worth a shot as I use the same products on my tires as I do on the spoiler