I used this product this summer on a few details and the pictures were lost, I recently recovered most of them, so here is my late writeup on a good product..

These wheels were trashed.. disgustingly trashed..

Eco Touch Wheel Cleaner states to spray on and let it dwell / penetrate for 30 seconds, I found it to be rather.. watery, however these bottles spray a good area with a pretty fine mist so coverage went well

You can see it start to break down the grime etc

agitated

Rinsed off

Worked pretty well on these TRASHED wheels in my opinion, still needed some touchup here and there

Now lets see what Sonax Wheel Cleaner can do (priced almost~ double of this wheel cleaner 8.99 vs 15.99)

(same before, lost several of the pictures for this review, but I assure you the wheels were pretty equally trashed all the way around lol)

The outcomes were relatively similar, however I cannot stand the smell of Sonax, or the price for that matter, so I would take Eco Touch Wheel cleaner over Sonax.

Here is another review on another customers wheels (her wheels are not in the best shape to begin with)

So with that said I`m a fan of Eco Touch Wheel Cleaner, I find the brand is rarely discussed and they do have some awesome products, I see them as a bang for buck brand, they may not have the best wheel cleaner, or the best "tire shine" (the name for their tire dressing and I use it on all my trim as well) however I find them great values, and sometimes getting the better value is better than getting the slightly better product that is priced much higher in my opinion, as always thanks for viewing and I look forward to hearing everyone`s feedback, thanks!