Post Thanks / Like
    BFWD polymer spray or waterless wash; which one is the better of the two as a detailing spray & gloss enhancer? I just fell in love with BFWD sealant and was wondering what to use as a QD in between washes @ shows, etc. The polymer spray is only $2more and to read the descriptions of both they almost seem identical to me...? So I am wondering which of the two is best and gives a great BFWD shine??:waxing: (on a red car if it matters?)
    1999 Trans Am Firehawk #157 LS1 Roadster

"Weekend Warrior just keeping my cars clean"

Club Flex Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the gloss enhancer, IMO it does not bring back the same feel or look BFWD gives. FK425 actually does a better job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunfirehawk
    BFWD polymer spray or waterless wash; which one is the better of the two as a detailing spray & gloss enhancer? I just fell in love with BFWD sealant and was wondering what to use as a QD in between washes @ shows, etc. The polymer spray is only $2more and to read the descriptions of both they almost seem identical to me...? So I am wondering which of the two is best and gives a great BFWD shine??:waxing: (on a red car if it matters?)

Why not get the Crystal seal and just use that? Takes less than 10 minutes to do the whole car it works great!

Post Thanks / Like
    Laugh if you will, but I just do another coat of BFWD! It`s so damn easy to apply and remove (I use my PC and a LC Gold pad to apply), I probably have 3 coats on my wife`s Highlander over the past 5-6 months. And I picked up a new customer because of it, she teaches and another teacher at school was asking her how her Highlander always looked so slick, answer - married to a detailer, after a little talk, I have a new Ford Fuson coming in this weekend!
    All I have in this world is my word, and my balls and I don`t break `em for no one, you understand?"

Thread Information