Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyWeRX

The uber mitt is too gentle IMO. I`ve had to go back and hit a couple spots before...

Hmm...I might like that. By the time I switch to a mitt I have all the abrasive stuff off so I don`t mind it being extremely gentle, and I go over each area numerous times anyhow :think:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Legacy99
    [quote name=`DirtyWeRX`]I

The MFT zero cuff is usually my go to mitt for details and doing soap reviews.

Legacy, whats is an MFT Zero Cuff mitt? Which manufacturer makes it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mystickid
    [quote name=`Legacy99`]

Legacy, whats is an MFT Zero Cuff mitt? Which manufacturer makes it?

It`s just a chenille microfiber wash mitt that has no elastic cuff to minimize scrathing. Microfibertech is the manufacturer. Just google it. Not sure how it performs though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Megladon
    [quote name=`mystickid`]

It`s just a chenille microfiber wash mitt that has no elastic cuff to minimize scrathing. Microfibertech is the manufacturer. Just google it. Not sure how it performs though.

Noting that things change, you just never know,...[INSERT similar caveats HERE]..the stuff I got from Microfibertech has always been good. IIRC (and I`m not certain about this!) that`s where I got the MF mitts that I like so much, the ones that *don`t* lint something awful.

Post Thanks / Like

Noting that things change, you just never know,...[INSERT similar caveats HERE]..the stuff I got from Microfibertech has always been good. IIRC (and I`m not certain about this!) that`s where I got the MF mitts that I like so much, the ones that *don`t* lint something awful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator

Things do tend to change, sometimes when you least expect it. I might have to check out their recent stuff. I just CD tested all my microfiber towels and applicators like 40 in total and they all failed. ;/

Post Thanks / Like
    I just CD tested all my microfiber towels and applicators like 40 in total and they all failed. ;/

Gee, that`s really something!! Wonder if it was an especially soft CD :think:

I mean..I can`t remember the last time one of my MFs failed the CD-test.

You weren`t doing anything, uhm....weird, were you? Like rubbing especially hard or something?

Does the CD-test result correlate to how things are going on your paint? Like, is it all marred up?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator
    Gee, that`s really something!! Wonder if it was an especially soft CD :think:

I mean..I can`t remember the last time one of my MFs failed the CD-test.

You weren`t doing anything, uhm....weird, were you? Like rubbing especially hard or something?

Does the CD-test result correlate to how things are going on your paint? Like, is it all marred up?

Yeah, got real bummed out. Well the CD`s are the `Memorex Printables`, they come in a 10 pack. I rendered them almost useless as I had to keep switching to new ones when they became really marred up.

I guess we don`t use the same towels hehe.

Not that I can think of. Basic pressure as if I were buffing out wax. From WOWO wax removal pressure to like Klasse. Or really stubborn sealants removal pressure. They would scratch. However, if I put really hard pressure than it would really put some scratches. Almost enough to catch it with my fingernail.

Pretty much, micro marring similar to wash induced marring. Very fine hairline scratches. Some more severe than others.

Post Thanks / Like
    Megladon- Well, sounds like a shopping spree is in order!

Post Thanks / Like

Just got these in. They`re called the woobies. They passed even with ridiculous pressure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information