Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to purchase a Mytee HP 60 extractor for cleaning the seats in large motorcoaches. I prefer it to the Lite for the added lift which I think will certainly aid in drying time (and that it has the best reviews). However, my concern is the size of the HP 60. It would have to be lifted up into the coach (several steps) - so I`m not sure how portable it is compared to the Mytee Lite (I`m assuming the water can be added once it`s moved into position). I`ve never seen either machine in person, so it`s hard to gauge by looking at pictures. There also are some slight discrepancies between the dimensions/weight as listed on Mytee.com and eShine.ca (where I`d purchase it from) further adding to the confusion.

Can anyone provide some input on the size / portability of the HP 60? Also, can anyone confirm the actual total width of the HP 60 - since it needs to fit down the centre isle between the rows of seats.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure about the deminsions, but will share this with you.

John, the owner of Mytee sent me that unit, a prototype 7 or so years ago for use in the Automotive International`s Prep Excellence Training School.

We used it for 3 years and it was great.

It was often taken over to the ValuGard Processing Center to be used on vehicles which needed extraction, lots of times, it never failed.

When I retired, the owner of Automotive International/ValuGard asked if I was taking it with me.

I told him, "that depends on wether or not you are going to pay me for it, since John was very clear it was given to ME, not the company."

They bought it from me and I regret it to this day, that I sold it.

Great unit, great people, so if you can find the sizes or demensions, don`t be afraid of purchasing this unit.

Grumpy

Thread Information