Post Thanks / Like
    Has anybody tried the new SN Hybrid yet? What are your thoughts on this wax? Does it have the durability that they are claiming? How about looks, does it look nice and have good depth and clarity? How about being user friendly? Does it spread and remove easily? Thank you for your opinions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can`t help you there. I think there are a few people here who love SN, but never heard any claims about durability. Are you straying from Zaino?
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    I like SN hybrid used it once so far and really liked it. Put it on THIN and it is easy to use leaves a great finish behind

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    Can`t help you there. I think there are a few people here who love SN, but never heard any claims about durability. Are you straying from Zaino?

No, I am not straying from Zaino. Zaino will always be my go to product and to date is my favorite sealant but that said, I also try just about every product out there. Variety is the spice of life, I enjoy trying different LSP all the time and have quite a few but at least one of my cars is always wearing Zaino.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don`t spend money on hype Frank. Just saying.....:xyxthumbs
    Barry E. Theal
    Presidential Details Of Lancaster PA
    Founder of Americana Global Inc.

Post Thanks / Like
    If it`s better than standard SN, then it should be GREAT. I love Dodo Juice waxes, they`re so easy to use, leave a great shine, and are more durable than most boutique waxes.

John

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by agentf1
    No, I am not straying from Zaino. Zaino will always be my go to product and to date is my favorite sealant but that said, I also try just about every product out there. Variety is the spice of life, I enjoy trying different LSP all the time and have quite a few but at least one of my cars is always wearing Zaino.

I am a Zaino fan myself,but still try everthing anyway. I prefer looks to durabilty on my car because I enjoy detailing it every week.

I bought SNH around the same time I bought Uno/Poxy and WG fusion. I will tell you SNH blows away reg SN for looks I can`t comment on durability.

I used SNH 2 ways 1st after Prima Amigo then 2 coats of SNH awesome looking then I put a coat of Poxy over and it looked even better. I then tried UNO ( is now my go to polish ) /prima Amigo then SNH awesome again. I now have the new Prima Hydro seal over UNOand Amigo and it looks better than the SNH. You may want to try Prima Hydro seal instead.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used it about 2 weeks ago. It went on nicely, but for me was a little difficult to remove even though I put it on super thin. I think I need to put it on with a pc instead of by hand. I ended up with some streaking. For looks, I would equate it to zaino. It has that plasticy sealant look. I have Fuzion, souveran paste, and dp maxwax to compare it to and it so super shiny compared to any of them, and does not seem to have any sort of depth or glow, it is all reflection. Granted I`ve only used it on one car (Infiniti G37x in blueslate metallic) so I really can`t say. I will he trying it on other cars shortly.

Post Thanks / Like
    That sounds more like a sealant look than a carnauba.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, totally what I noticed when I put it on.

Thread Information