Post Thanks / Like
    I just spotted this line of specialized spot cleaners at Wal-Mart the other day. I don’t have any spots in my interior myself currently and I’m not doing any details, so I didn’t pick any up but I wanted to pass them on because I thought they are very interesting.

It looks like Carbona now has an impressive line up of specialized spot removers. There are 9 products! You can get all of them in a kit or individually:

Stain Devils

These may be a great quick fix to have around, especially if you’re doing a lot of details and focusing on interiors. Remember Bud’s recent thread on if men or women are better at the interior? Well, maybe with these, and if you have all of the full kit, it doesn’t matter who you are— maybe you’ll be a spot removing wiz. I wonder how well they perform. Definitely, if anyone has used any of these, let us know what you think! Hope they live up to their promise.
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for posting this, next time I drive by a WM I`ll actually go in to get these.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure thing, I was really surprised to see such specialized cleaners. How well they work remains to be seen though.
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great find! I suggest every detailer pick the entire line up for that "just in case" occasion. Cheap too!
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    In pre-VOC days, Carbona made a spot-remover from napthala for use on clothes. You know that smell when you walk into a Dry Cleaning place that makes you kinda light-headed. It was like having a dry cleaner in a bottle for emergency use, especially on oil and ink stains.

I know the ChemSpec (yes, the carpet cleaning chemical manufacturer) made a stain-cleaning kit, but it was about $180.00! If these various stain removers really work, let us know, as these are a real bargain.

I`ve been using SpotShot Carpet Stain Remover by WD-40 with mixed results. The one stain I cannot remove is the blacktop sealer that gets on shoes and is tracked onto floor matts and carpets, especially by the foot-rest plate on the left side and the carpeting by the accelerator pedal. Those stains seem to dye the carpet fibers that tarry-brown that never comes out.
    GB detailer

Thread Information