Not an in-depth review but just wanted to share my experience with three products I WILL NOT BE WITHOUT whenever doing a detail.

So my wife`s Range Rover Sport hadn`t been tended to since last October, and that was just a wax before wintertime. I decided it was time to commit and spend 6-7 hours getting her ride right. The wheels were black with brake dust, and under that black was the typical orange/brown baked in dust.

Eagle One A2Z wheel cleaner with some agitation took out 99% of the discoloration and to boot melted away the browning on the tires.

Meguiar`s Ultimate Compound. This stuff, with ease, took out 1000 grit wetsanding marks and finished down nicely. Doesn`t dust, doesn`t splatter, easy to remove. Note that I only used this for limited spot duty. Used with a PC and an orange cutting pad.

Meguiar`s Ultimate Polish. Used this on the entire truck as I wasn`t interested in getting her daily driver to 95%. To my suprise, it probably got the swirls and scratches to 80% and left a finish wetter than I`ve ever experienced before. I`d have a hard time believing there were no oils in this, but even still...if you`re heading to a car show or selling your car or just want to stare in amazement at the `black glass` look that this will give a dark colored car, then try it. It blew me away. Bravo Meguiar`s for producing an excellent set of OTC twins, my new go to combo. Used with a PC and orange cutting pad. FYI, LSP used was 3M Showcar Paste Wax.

Here`s a pic of the finished product, and this was taken with a cell phone: