Quite some time ago, my wife and I were shopping at The Home Depot and while walking through the paint isles, I noticed a very plush soft bristle brush. It was made by Ralph Lauren and cost ~$30. The bristles are soft boar`s hair and are about 3~4" long. It`s held together at a pleasant wooden block that is rounded and about 3"x5" in form. I figured I could use it for leather...or at least try it out.

Today I used it for the first time. I had been carrying it around for over a year and just didn`t feel like trying something other than my typical short horse hair brush that I was used to. When using leatherique`s pristine clean, it worked wonders. It was super comfortable to hold. The bristles are the perfect length for getting in deep corners. It was also so soft that I didn`t have to sweat using too much pressure. With the thick brush, it created a very nice lather.

I am very pleased with it and it will be a great tool to use in the arsenal. I urge you to find one. I tried to look for one online but could not locate either an image or a link to it. If you come by one, get it. You won`t regret it.