Post Thanks / Like

Restored this Mazda`s convertible top / plastic window in roughly 20 minutes. This included inside and out. Plastic window had some nasty adhesive residue on the right side that had been there for 2 years cooking in. Top was 2 years old, stayed outdoors full time, he used no car cover and the car was parked near the water daily (active duty Navy) in Jacksonville, Fl. 1. Dabbed Acrylic-Werks Polish on adhesive 2. Restored inside 3. Restored exterior 4. Restored black trim around plastic window 5. Removed last of adhesive

10 months later, top is still clear and remains outdoors daily now in Norfolk, Va. Check out the YouTube videos (search: acrylic werks) or see Facebook (search: acrylic-werks) for other photos.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mark, thanks for the demo. Seems to work very nicely. Reminds me of Klasse AIO - an acrylic legend around these parts.

If I recall correctly you`re the distributor of Acrylic-Werks. Unfortunately, this post might be considered spam and may not permitted according to these rules http://www.autopia.org/forum/faq.php...m#faq_spamming.

The mods can correct me if this is old policy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry about the misunderstanding but I thought this segment of the board was open for discussion on any and all available products. I`m just giving everyone an opportunity to see the final results I`ve been getting by using this polish. I know it means a lot to the professionals and folks visiting this site to learn as much as they can about caring for their automotive investments. Heck, I`ve learned a ton visiting this site and always keep an open as to what is out there. I`m just sharing the experiences I have had when I detail as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice job, looks great. Did you tape the top off to do the trim?

Post Thanks / Like
    No masking was required. Since this top is a woven vinyl, the whole top can be restored as well. The nice part about a restoration like this; there is no white residue or dust to worry about. The preference is still to do the work in the direct sun or on a warm surface as it speeds the process. I have had the same results on BMW Z3, Porsche Boxster, Jeep Canvas or Vinyl Tops, etc. Even if I get a little on a canvas top it doesn`t matter, all I do is brush it out with a fingernail brush. No residue or staining.

Thread Information