Post Thanks / Like
    Just recently I have noticed that my MF towels are leaving lint behind on glass this bothers me quite a bit. I have spent about three hours reading past threads about glass and it seems that the best way to have lint free glass is 1. WW MF glass towel 2. Surgical/huck towel 3. Griots Garage polypropylene lint free glass wipes.

Years ago I tried the newspaper method it worked great until I noticed the ink would bleed. I have tried the surgical/huck towels they were not to my liking.

I just got a 16x16 PS WW glass towel in my last order and it seems nice, I will try it out Saturday.

Here is the advise I need before I would have ordered the Griots wipes and more PS WW glass towels without thinking twice, now I have came to the realization I have spent a ton of $$$ on detailing stuff and need to be more wise on spending money on these sort of things. Should I order the Griots glass wipes or order a few more PS WW glass towels???Side notes: I like that PS WW16x16 glass towels comes in two colors two differentiate between inside/outside glass, but even though glass towels don’t require much care I still hate to care for anymore towels than I have to and at 6.50ea. pricey but then again don’t need many and can reuse. Griots wipes are lint free and I can discard after use but are pricey IMO..

Post Thanks / Like
    I know you just received these WW glass towels. Have you washed them yet? I got a different brand of WW glass towels and was pissed about the lint the first time I used them. However, after the first wash there was no more lint.

Post Thanks / Like
    Huck Surgical Towels!

Ben@3D
    A few suggestions:

1. Wash your microfiber before first use.

2. Wash your window microfiber seperate from everything else including your other microfiber. (Dont want any wax residue to transfer over.)

3. Use a low foam, liquid towel soap for your wash.

Post Thanks / Like
    G37- Yeah, almost all of my MFs for glass have ended up linting, including the PakShak WWs (which I did/do otherwise like).

My vote goes to #3, the Griot`s Polypropylene Window Wipes. While I often use cotton for the intial work, I *always* finish up with the Griot`s, the best window wiping towels I`ve ever used, bar none.

Thread Information