Post Thanks / Like
    I went to Target yesterday and had to buy their orange 8 pack premium MF towels. I also liked their orange MF wash mitt..

Does anyone like using terry cloth towels to do windows Iin my opinion MF towels way to clingy???I almost bought Stoners IG wipes to try out and not have to use more towels or cloths..has anyone used these wipes?

Also have used Vroom;s polishing/finishing lint free cloth in the interior and really like but dont know if I would use it on the paint..

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought those very same towels last month and I`m quite pleased with them. I just might have to go back for more!

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you use them on your paint?

Post Thanks / Like
    ....I bought about a dozen or so of those orange towels a while back and was disappointed at the amount of lint they shed. It could be just a bad batch or perhaps I`ve just got some sort of uber-sensitivity to lint, but that has been my experience. It’s not a big loss however since they were intended to be used for general purpose tasks. ….but because the shedding, I use them for some of the more lowly of those duties.

The short napped, cheaper towels however (the white and gray with orange borders) I found to be relatively good, lintless glass towels. ….at least my first batch. When I went back to buy more, I found they would shed under certain circumstances as well (when they cling to the glass as you mentioned). That may get better with repeated washings but the orange ones never did. I also have about 3 dozen huck (surgical) towels I have been testing for a couple of months with mediocre results. My newest specimen is the waffle-weave glass towel from Pak Shak that (so far) has been working quite well. Depending on how it goes, I may place an order for several more in the next month or so.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cobra 530`s (and other Cobra`s, and Griot`s Polish Removals) can`t be beat in my humble opinion. Vroom will mar very slightly on paint if you inspect it VERY closely under very bright light (at least on different Honda paints). I have a huge stack of Vrooms for interior (excepting plastic gauge covers), jambs, underhood, and body lower 12". Vrooms get better after washing a few times.

DP microwash - good stuff.

Infinity paint - harder???

Post Thanks / Like
    Infiniti paint is very soft

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Concourswanna b
    Cobra 530`s (and other Cobra`s, and Griot`s Polish Removals) can`t be beat in my humble opinion.

i would have to disagree with you, IME these linted like crazy after not many uses. i no longer buy cobra mf towels and there are plenty of other sources to get quality microfiber towels for less in which i`ve had better luck...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by G37

Does anyone like using terry cloth towels to do windows Iin my opinion MF towels way to clingy???

I love using cotton towels and surgical towels on glass. I do not care for MF either because of how grabby they are.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3
    i would have to disagree with you, IME these linted like crazy after not many uses. i no longer buy cobra mf towels...
    ....you and me both. Mine linted right out of the chute and kept shedding.

Thread Information